[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r) (Open Letter to the FHSW Europe Community)
Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r)
buddydogDate: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 2:18 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
Ok, Death and Radio are in have been added to our new planning group.  Anyone else?

(HH)BenjaminDate: Friday, 2015-02-13, 1:49 AM | Message # 22
Colonel
Awards: 9
I'll support the campaign and spread the word, but I don't think I really want to be part of the organization, just a player.

buddydogDate: Saturday, 2015-02-14, 1:18 AM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
Need people to step up soon or we won't be able to do a camp...

Message me to get added to the forum.

SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2015-02-15, 5:15 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
ill try to help you out buddyguy

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

buddydogDate: Friday, 2015-02-20, 2:18 AM | Message # 25
Lieutenant
We have a good, dedicated mapper to convert the maps we need to FHSW.  But I need some positive confirmation from the community, people need to step with process officers, etc.  Again, message me if you want to be added and contribute to the forum.

Korsakov829Date: Friday, 2015-02-20, 4:09 AM | Message # 26
Major
Group: Blocked
Mate I just tell you now, you need to move on to making other decisions and take planning further rather than waiting for mappers officers. The one thing I've become more and more certain on when doing this kind of work is that in no way can you wait or rely on others and that if you want something done the way you want you may just have to do it yourself. It's been more than a month and I've still seen little to none of the core of this campaign, just "ideas" and "discussions".

mardukDate: Friday, 2015-02-20, 4:14 PM | Message # 27
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45

Korsakov829: "if you want something done the way you want you may just have to do it yourself."

Damn fucking right! Not only in the community here but also in real life and that's for sure!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

buddydogDate: Saturday, 2015-02-21, 3:06 PM | Message # 28
Lieutenant
We are currently in the process of converting old FHT Maps into FHSW. We just want to make sure the community supports what we are working on before we finish it.

Message edited by buddydog - Saturday, 2015-02-21, 3:07 PM

crazygameloverDate: Saturday, 2015-02-21, 3:46 PM | Message # 29
Colonel
Awards: 13
I'd gladly participate in another FHSW tournament, but I have no skills with modding/mapping and would not like to be an officer.

buddydogDate: Saturday, 2015-02-28, 2:48 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant
Our site has been having some tech issues over the past 48 hours.  If you are involved in the campaign, and can't see relevant forums or posts, don't worry. We are working on restoring those posts.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Sunday, 2015-03-01, 7:55 PM | Message # 31
Colonel
I guess I was a little curious as to the time frame of this tournament? Exactly when was this going to take place? If you don't know specifically you could give me an estimate like if it will be in the spring or the summer.

ArmyDivisionDate: Monday, 2015-03-02, 3:01 AM | Message # 32
Private
Awards: 0
i hope we'll play in fht soon im too

ErwinDate: Monday, 2015-03-02, 3:40 PM | Message # 33
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
We can't wait for you guys forever.

Either give a straight answer or login to Forgottenhonor and post something over there or we're just going with our own mod.

This will happen on Saturdays, we do not want to go over with the same problems as in the 1st Campaign. That was an uncoordinated one. Mainly, FHSW people thought that playing it like they normally do would be enough. But the tournament requires something different, you have to carefully balance even a rifle to make it count.

We don't have 1 year to pull that stuff, it has to happen fast. So are you in or out? This thread is going on for a month and we couldn't accomplish anything yet. We need to see some interest from you guys. Do you want to play competitive 40vs40 battles or do you want to play it this way?

mardukDate: Monday, 2015-03-02, 5:22 PM | Message # 34
General
I would participate if
1. a battle starts straight and if players do not have to wait for 1-2 hours
2. strategy and tactics are better planned because it is a pain in the ass to get orders that obviously lead to a waste of assets and with few chances of success.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

buddydogDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-03, 9:22 PM | Message # 35
Lieutenant
We have guys working tirelessly on maps. We need volunteers for HQ if we are going have a camp though.

CanukAttakDate: Thursday, 2015-03-05, 7:24 PM | Message # 36
Captain
Group: Friends
I felt that last campaign was more of a promotion of FHT then it was for FHSW.  (playing 1944-1945 maps with 1940 stye weapons). Thats not what FHSW is about...

I understand that you are trying to keep it balanced but the infantry AT kits were horrible.

The tactics sucked but they came from the general.  You dont have enough people to split your forces to cap 3-4 flags at once, use your army as a whole and attack a single flag together leaving men behind to defend.

So if some of that is changed i would participate but not as an officer.

mardukDate: Thursday, 2015-03-05, 9:29 PM | Message # 37
General
CanukAttak: "The tactics sucked but they came from the general.  You dont have enough people to split your forces to cap 3-4 flags at once, use your army as a whole and attack a single flag together leaving men behind to defend."

That is exactly what I think.

Also, I suggest to remove the stupid rule that "it is not allowed to shot with flak at ground targets".

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

DeathDate: Wednesday, 2015-03-11, 5:53 AM | Message # 38
Colonel
Awards: 13
Maybe the tactics didn't stink, maybe I just out thought all of you and predicted most of Dino's moves before he made them since I was under his HQ in 2 tournaments, i know how he thinks  tongue

I will be helping, but not leading directly, I will assist in the allied HQ. not lead, but assist, and i will help find good at kits so its balanced.

we're gonna balance everything before the tournament ever starts so its not a mess like last time.

XenanabDate: Monday, 2015-06-01, 0:21 AM | Message # 39
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
So Juca has been asking me for mapping? Do you guys have problems doing necessary map tweaks?

I don't know if I would enjoy playing in the tournament... but I'd like to help promoting FHSW. So maybe I could assist you with some mapping.
But in the next months I won't have much time for that :/

I have already made an account on the FHT site. Maybe you could give me access to your mapping forum so I can take a look on the things you have already planned so far?
Or is my post already irrelevant?

LauxDate: Monday, 2015-06-01, 10:41 AM | Message # 40
Lieutenant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 5
Kann euch zu dem Tournement nur abraten und soviel sagen, macht es Lieber selber bei euch auf dem Server und zieht das durch, denn....
Es wird hier Leute abziehen.
Habe es 2013 oder 2012 selbst erlebt, erst waren die Server beim Tournement für 1918 voll.
Dann war das Tunier zuende und der Server (inside1918.net und DFL) für die 1918 Mod war auf einen Schlag tot!
Kein Mensch hat sich aufeinmal darauf mehr verirrt, obwohl darauf aufmerksam gemacht wurde, dass es einen 1918 Server außerhalb des Tuniers gibt.
Seitdem ist das Tournement für mich gestorben, denn diese Leute spielen nur Tunier und unterstützen uns, die Basis kein bisschen?!

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r) (Open Letter to the FHSW Europe Community)
Search: