[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r) (Open Letter to the FHSW Europe Community)
Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r)
buddydogDate: Saturday, 2015-01-24, 4:25 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
Hello,

I have taken up the leadership of organizing a future campaign for our Battlefield 1942 branch at Forgotten Honor Tournaments.  After investigating different mods, I have come to a conclusion that another FHSW campaign has the best potential for activity in Battlefield campaigns.  Last spring, we had a successful joint campaign on the Eastern Front which was a very enjoyable experience.  I believe that Forgotten Honor and the FHSW communities can work together to produce an enjoyable experience with a campaign of a large player base.  I realize that some may have had our differences in past, but it will be my objective and my personal hope to come to a solution to those differences so we can work together as partners.

Alot of FHT members have enjoyed playing this wonderful mod very much, and we believe that it has potential for an greater experience than before if we can collaborate to iron out and prepare this mod for a campaign.

As for volunteers, I would need several mappers and officers to come under a productive direction that I hope to set for the near future.  I am planning using 8-10 maps on the Western Front (1940-1945) of WW2.

Together, and with an even stronger partnership, there is little that our two communities cannot accomplish to make a successful tournament.

Regards,
Buddydog
Forgotten Honor

Message edited by buddydog - Saturday, 2015-01-24, 4:40 PM

Santa-AnnaDate: Sunday, 2015-01-25, 4:06 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 19
This is what I've been waiting a whole year! Thank you very much biggrin

buddydogDate: Thursday, 2015-01-29, 10:31 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Would anyone be interested in mapping/being HQ?

Mr_JDate: Friday, 2015-01-30, 9:22 PM | Message # 4
Accessory Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 22
I would participate if there was more of actual entertainment than bureaucracy.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Friday, 2015-01-30, 9:56 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Awards: 9
I will participate on one condition, that the FHSW Europe community and leaders/admins support it. If it's going to be anything like the pacific tournament with no community backing of it, then I'd rather not have any thing to do with it.

buddydogDate: Saturday, 2015-01-31, 11:00 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Which is exactly what the purpose of this thread is for.  I am reaching out for the community for your opinions on a campaign as a whole, and any response or ideas from admins or anyone else would be very welcome.

Message edited by buddydog - Saturday, 2015-01-31, 2:55 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2015-02-01, 10:15 AM | Message # 7
General
Awards: 38
I probably won't participate. I played a couple of maps on the Eastern Front tournament and it's not my cup of tea, I prefer to play more casually.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

JiangZhongzhengDate: Monday, 2015-02-02, 2:42 AM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Awards: 0
I wouldn't mind, but this time, we should try out the Western Front.

Korsakov829Date: Monday, 2015-02-02, 3:40 AM | Message # 9
Major
Group: Blocked
I believe we were considering Italy. We have quite a few custom maps but they're ten years old and need converted to FHSW among other things, which is why we could use a mapper since ours more or less retired.

buddydogDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-03, 3:16 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Over at Forgotten Honor, we are discussing whether to do an FHT mod first or use the FHSW as well (or instead of FHT mod). Please let us know. We'd use an FHSW campaign only if we had positive feedback and participation from the FHSW community.  So only if you guys wanted it.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-04, 3:25 AM | Message # 11
Colonel
The community needs to start looking at this, especially it's leaders, right now there have only been 6 community members including myself that have commented on this page. Being a part of the community would be at least giving him a yes or no as to what your feelings are on this matter.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-04, 5:28 PM | Message # 12
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
I would like to participate and even help with map tweaking if needed, if this campaign is going to happen, of course.

buddydogDate: Saturday, 2015-02-07, 4:09 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Perhaps we could have a Teamspeak Meeting between some members of our Battlefield branch, any people interested in being officers or mappers, and me.  Also FHSW Europe Server Admins will especially welcome to join.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Saturday, 2015-02-07, 4:42 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
You probably should wait and see which admins here will be coming and when they can come before you set this up. You don't want to schedule this but not have anybody from here show up and they wanted to.

CanukAttakDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 4:48 PM | Message # 15
Captain
Group: Friends
I enjoyed the last tourney, but I want my old regiment with me, if they are out so am I. [119th]

Also less BS from HQ

LampoDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 6:28 PM | Message # 16
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
I'd like to be in but, how ever, I've to work  like last time. I would play but with some stop during the game and this is not good for my team mates. Then I remember I had an old old old commander, a prussian style commander, who knows... if is he still alive ??? love

(HH)BenjaminDate: Sunday, 2015-02-08, 7:39 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
I agree with you guys, I'll do it but I want the old regiment back together (Lampo, Canuk, Simo, Punisher, Anna, etc.) or whoever is still around from then.
Also I want the support of the FHSW Europe group which I've said before.

buddydogDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 0:56 AM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
We have setup a forum to discuss plans and other matters.  If you are interested in becoming an officer, mapper, or have a role in the FHSW community and just want to discuss, message me so I can add you to the group at Forgotten Honor.

DeathDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 5:05 AM | Message # 19
Colonel
Awards: 13
I'm still on the fence, but if the community wants to do it, then I shall help.

I can help with some balancing, map ideas, and maybe leading a regiment, no HQ or any other politics shit, got sick and tired of that the last campaign.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 10:17 PM | Message # 20
Colonel
Yeah, I remember, you weren't a happy camper in those days. wink

Message edited by (HH)Benjamin - Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 10:17 PM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r) (Open Letter to the FHSW Europe Community)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: