[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r) (Open Letter to the FHSW Europe Community)
Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r)
buddydogDate: Monday, 2015-06-01, 10:47 PM | Message # 41
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
Quote Xenanab ()
I don't know if I would enjoy playing in the tournament... but I'd like to help promoting FHSW. So maybe I could assist you with some mapping.
But in the next months I won't have much time for that :/

I have already made an account on the FHT site. Maybe you could give me access to your mapping forum so I can take a look on the things you have already planned so far?
Or is my post already irrelevant?

All what I need at this point is for someone to that quickly make the minor edits (vehicle balance, country) that I have instructed in the planning forum.  This shouldn't take very long, just some fast changes.  Send me a PM on FHT if you have any questions.  

We can probably find HQ's at the start of the campaign.

Other than that, we should be able to release it soon.

XenanabDate: Tuesday, 2015-06-02, 0:22 AM | Message # 42
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Okay, hopefully tomorrow I will find some time reading all the thread posts and take a look on the converted maps.
You may be worried about my lack of experience of FHT but don't worry: I have already read a lot of posts concerning the outgoing of the battles of the 1st campaign.

And I also respect that you want to keep things not too crazy and unrealistic.
Of course balance has the highest priority!
I can help out with my 2 years of FHSW experience.

Thanks for the access to the sub forum!

buddydogDate: Wednesday, 2015-06-24, 4:52 PM | Message # 43
Lieutenant
This campaign won't happen without YOU.

We have the potential to have an exciting campaign where we can build on the past lessons of previous campaigns, have organized team play, and a fun experience that promotes FHSW for months to come.  

But this can't happen unless if we have volunteers to be officer.  All what I am asking for is someone with the desire to motivate others to step up to plate and help make this tournament be a success to remember.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Wednesday, 2015-06-24, 7:53 PM | Message # 44
Colonel
Awards: 9
Well if you're that desperate, I could be an officer, assuming that an officer is the same thing as the first tournament, meaning they lead a platoon/squad of players. Last I had heard though the officers were all chosen and all they needed now was players. Anyways if you need another officer go ahead and post the necessary links in the thread here and I'll go through them and do the sign-ups etc.

DeathDate: Monday, 2015-06-29, 9:17 PM | Message # 45
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
It is the same thing Ben, leading different units however different levels of officers, the main commander, his HQ staff (bubu,opti,taz last tournament for me)

then the brigade commanders like achtungsnow leading his unit, so it depends on what you want to do, the higher you go the more work.

buddydogDate: Tuesday, 2015-06-30, 1:10 PM | Message # 46
Lieutenant
Quote (HH)Benjamin ()
Date: Wednesday, 2015-06-24, 6:53 PM | Message # 44Colonel

Awards: 5  +
Reproofs: 0%
Well if you're that desperate, I could be an officer, assuming that an officer is the same thing as the first tournament, meaning they lead a platoon/squad of players. Last I had heard though the officers were all chosen and all they needed n

Well, we actually have 0 confirmed HQ's.

Send me a message on FHT.  I can add you to a planning forum for HQ's.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Tuesday, 2015-06-30, 6:21 PM | Message # 47
Colonel
Awards: 9
Well I wasn't really interested in the HQ, I was more interested in being a squad leader. The lowest chain of command.

DeathDate: Tuesday, 2015-06-30, 9:44 PM | Message # 48
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
lol 

at this rate I might have to be HQ again....oh fun  dry

buddydogDate: Tuesday, 2015-07-28, 6:29 PM | Message # 49
Lieutenant
Looking for HQ's.  We are going to launch within a month.  With or without volunteers.

lrachowardDate: Tuesday, 2016-01-05, 7:15 AM | Message # 50
Lieutenant
Come on peeps,we need officers,any of you ol vets are welcome to come back and relive all the fun you had in the past.

aka Mutantz

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2016-01-05, 8:23 PM | Message # 51
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Campaign 2 is finished already wink

Added (2016-01-05, 7:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ah Mutantz biggrin OK

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » Forgotten Honor FHSW Campaign #2? (r) (Open Letter to the FHSW Europe Community)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: