[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » FHSW #3: Tokyo Express Opens (r) (a Forgotten Honor campaign)
FHSW #3: Tokyo Express Opens (r)
timothyhughes109Date: Sunday, 2016-09-25, 2:16 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1

December 7, 1941, a date that will in live in infamy.  Japan's surprise attack on the United States, United Kingdom, and other European powers marked the culmination of less than a century of Japanese transformation from an agrarian feudal state to one of the world's great industrial powers.  The Empire of Japan decided to launch what it considered to be a noble struggle against the West.  However, a sleeping giant had been awakened that would not allow what it considered to be wanton aggression to go unchecked.  Fours years of war between two great powers would see remote islands become the graves of countless warriors.  Islands such as Iwo Jima, Java,  Midway, Guadalcanal, and many more would characterize the carnage of the Pacific War and the heroics of the soldiers of both sides of the fighting.

In this campaign, you will get the choice of serving as an American Marine, hoping to avenge Pearl Harbor and defend the Pacific from aggression, or as a Japanese warrior serving the Emperor and seeking to remove Western influence from the Orient.

• A continuing legacy for Battlefield 1942 
  • Organized tournament play featuring custom maps specifically modified for competitive tournament play
  • Grueling battles in combined arms ranging from battles on the high seas, amphibious landings, and jungle melees.   
  • 2 sides led by experienced veterans with teamwork oriented armies employing strategies and co-operation with promotions and rewards for your achievements.
  • New friendships with like minded people from all over the world
  • It is free and everybody is welcome!

What is a campaign?
A campaign is a series of connected battles where we recreate the timeline of the war. Here at Forgotten Honor it also means teamplay and organized gameplay. Campaigns take about 8-10 weeks and every Saturday we will have one 4-hour battle. All battles are counted towards the final score which determines the army that won the overall campaign.

Every army has a training server to use during the week for scouting and practice, as well as their own Teamspeak channels and locked sub-forums (we call them barracks) for communication and entertainment. Everyone can participate in all weekly activities and events as much as they want!  

About Forgotten Honor
Forgotten Honor is an international gaming community that has a great amount of experience in arranging online events for games. Founded in 2004 by several players who wanted to organize ''teamwork'' emphasized battles for video games, Forgotten Honor has been growing until becoming one of the leaders in online events market. Nowadays hosts several tournaments and campaigns for different games, organizes multiple events, has its own modding development unit and is supported by an active community.

This gives access to Forgotten Honor's FH1 neutral forums.  There will be a registration thread in the forum to direct to Axis or Allied.

LauxDate: Sunday, 2016-09-25, 7:27 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 5
This is the news i waiting for. I know from the Tournement, but i was wondering no promotion anywhere? But now its out good Job. So much celebrating, FHSW 0.6 Release and Tournement. Great Job great Community, thank you comrade Buddydog.

We have to tell the people, you need a new register account on FHT because they delete after changing Domain all your old Accounts.

sonikglightDate: Sunday, 2016-09-25, 9:23 PM | Message # 3
Private
Awards: 6
Laux, You my friend Need to come over here and join us.

I never see you here on our server, Why?

best regards Winbean

sonik9speed aka Winbean aka Winlite

Message edited by sonikglight - Sunday, 2016-09-25, 9:24 PM

timothyhughes109Date: Sunday, 2016-09-25, 9:46 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
We have had a slight delay in advertisements due to testing our new website. Everything is fine now and I'm posting the ad everywhere.

LauxDate: Monday, 2016-09-26, 11:46 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Awards: 5
But you delete the old content of the forgottenhonor.com old domain. And all the Accounts are loosing. Or did you fix them back after your new update? Its sad to see lost the history and content of the previous tournement events.

timothyhughes109Date: Monday, 2016-09-26, 2:36 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Its a brand new website.  But we are working on restoring history and medals.

@Admins, could we have the ad on the Front page as it was with other FHSW campaigns?

sobek627Date: Saturday, 2016-10-01, 3:48 PM | Message # 7
Private
Awards: 0
I willl be on tonight guys! FHSW 0.1 part one hase nearly done!

sobek627Date: Saturday, 2016-10-01, 4:10 PM | Message # 8
Private
Can sombody repost the links to the FHSW v0.6 setup part 2?

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2016-10-01, 5:27 PM | Message # 9
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
I've moved all replies to here (link for Part 2 is also there): http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/34-725-12136-16-1475310868

Please use this thread.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

sobek627Date: Sunday, 2016-10-02, 8:32 AM | Message # 10
Private
Can sombody tell me what map the Panzertreibwagen is on?

timothyhughes109Date: Monday, 2016-10-03, 10:53 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
I think its on Operation Varsity, but this is a Pacific campaign.

This Saturday at 1800 GMT, we will have our first scrim (friendly match). The map will be the Battle of Iwo Jima.   FHSW Europe players such as vantage and others are leading regiments in the campaign.   Simply to register to www.forgottenhonor.com and click on games, where you can find a join option.  This tournament will be one of the few chances to play the jungle melees of the Pacific Islands in a competitive setting, so join today!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2016-10-03, 11:00 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
german speaking regiment is on allied side come on guys, join

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

timothyhughes109Date: Wednesday, 2016-10-05, 9:28 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Tutorial for joining.

http://www.forgottenhonor.nl/forums/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=620

Upon registering to the forum, you would drag your mouse under "Games", which allows a "Join Game" and "Statistics" tab to appear. Click on the Join Game. Under Forgotten Hope 1, click on "Join Group". 

Once you are approved by an admin (generally very prompt), you will see an announcement for joining a side. Finally, click on that thread and select either Axis or Allies. An officer or admin will then confirm you.

sonikglightDate: Sunday, 2016-10-09, 3:03 PM | Message # 14
Private
when is this campaign?

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2016-10-09, 4:48 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Now. First scrim was yesterday.
Come on guys, Radiosmersh did a hugh amount of work to get the maps for the campaign ready, give him the honor he deserves and join the campaign.
Try to take a look from a different angle, that the campaign pulls more players to visit our server.
Please give FHT some support or playerbase for BF42 dies a piece more at last ...
regards, Robert

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

sonikglightDate: Sunday, 2016-10-09, 5:59 PM | Message # 16
Private
Quote Robert_von_Eberhahn ()
Try to take a look from a different angle, that the campaign pulls more players to visit our server.
I like that thought.

timothyhughes109Date: Monday, 2016-10-10, 7:59 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
Radio and others from the FHSW Europe community invested countless hours in making the maps an enjoyable experience for you all.  In the past, Forgotten Honor has donated a considerable number of maps to FHSW to allow public players to enjoy new maps and environments for a bolstered gameplay atmosphere for all. Furthermore, I encourage our players to play on FHSW Europe and we can potentially have dozens of additional players regularly visit and promote this public server.

In turn, all what I ask for the FHSW Europe players to become more involved in playing the campaign.  Our campaigns are designed to help show and maintain the potential in the activity in the Battlefield community.  If we work together, we can maintain the activity of this glorious game for years to come.  But this can only happen if we unite.  Battlefield 42 does not have millions of new players, so we must stand as fellow game players, fellow compatriots to keep FHSW alive.  Some of your respected leaders and veterans are mappers, planners and officers in our campaigns, and many of the players who play on FHSW originate from Forgotten Honor.  Experience FHSW veterans are mappers and will work tirelessly to make gameplay fair and enjoy.  Join our campaign, and I will do the utmost in my power to help the FHSW community be benefited in the months to come.

timothyhughes109Date: Friday, 2016-10-21, 3:22 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
We have our fist competitive (for score battle) this Saturday at 18GMT.  All new players are welcome to sign up and join.

timothyhughes109Date: Tuesday, 2016-11-01, 3:38 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant
This week we will be fighting for the island of Tulagi.  Come and join us!

Korsakov829Date: Wednesday, 2016-11-02, 5:55 AM | Message # 20
Major
Group: Blocked
Come on people, join the campaign. If you have a problem with the website, let us know. Anyone can join, regardless of experience. If you don't have a microphone, it's understandable and not a hard requirement.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » FHSW #3: Tokyo Express Opens (r) (a Forgotten Honor campaign)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: