[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2013-12-06, 0:36 AM | Message # 401
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Neal submachine gun

http://guns.wikia.com/wiki/Neal_submachine_gun

Slostin machine gun

http://guns.wikia.com/wiki/Slostin_machine_gun

Type 100 Machinegun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_100_machine_gun

M30 Luftwaffe Drilling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M30_Luftwaffe_drilling

Nambu Type 90 Flargun

http://members.shaw.ca/ursacki/fgtype90triple3vpix.htm

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-12-09, 0:05 AM | Message # 402
FHSW Wikia Admin
IJN I-41 with the Type 4 Kaz-Tsu vehicles on deck

Thei are important for a raid on Pearl Harbor, after the first attack. But it never took place. Maybe good Pearl Harbor map??? Pearl Harbor Day 1 (attack with airctafts) and Day 2 (invasion by Japan).

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Monday, 2013-12-09, 0:06 AM

Mr_JDate: Monday, 2013-12-09, 5:49 PM | Message # 403
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
@Fritz-Kempf: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_vehicles_of_World_War_II

cry

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-12-09, 7:03 PM | Message # 404
FHSW Wikia Admin
No no, i want not to suggest to many "standard stuff". But there should be more amphibious apc's vehicles.

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Monday, 2013-12-09, 7:04 PM

Mr_JDate: Monday, 2013-12-09, 8:39 PM | Message # 405
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
My point was to indicate the unknown reason of posting all these weapons, one after another. Who would make them? As far I know, you were a BF modder, so you are supposed to know how complex and time consuming job it is.

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-12-09, 10:04 PM | Message # 406
FHSW Wikia Admin
I know, but is that the reason why we need to stop posting this stuff? For me, this topic is to bring stuff in the spotlight and meanwhile others never hear about those weapons. Me also learn a lot of new (unknow) stuff in this topic. BTW: if i can make models (the complete Entwicklung series biggrin ) , i was a model maker. But i have no f** idea how to do it!

RADIOSMERSHDate: Monday, 2013-12-09, 10:25 PM | Message # 407
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27

The Soviet 125mm Ampulomet,
At the height of the German invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II, it seemed as though nothing could stop the German Army on its advance to Moscow.  Suffering defeat after defeat, the Soviet Army began to face shortages of weapons, especially mortars, anti-tank weapons, and artillery.  To make up for this many Russian soldiers had to rely on creativity, resourcefulness, and improvisation to get by.  One creation of Russian resourcefulness was the 125mm Ampulomet, created in the desperate first years of the invasion.
The 125mm Ampulomet was a homemade weapon designed to be used as a light artillery piece or mortar.  A simple device made out of whatever resources to be had, the Ampulomet was produced by cottage industry in small workshops, attics, and basements all over Russia.  The Ampolument consisted of a stamped metal tube, which a breech mechanism and tripod or platform.  The Ampulomet fired either a glass cylinder or tin can
filled with incendiary chemicals and smoke.  Some where even used to bombard the enemy with propaganda leaflets.  There were two different
firing mechanisms for the Ampulomet.  The first used the propulsion of a blank 7.62x54 rifle cartridge, the other used a burst of gas from an
oxygen tank.  Either way the Ampulomet could fire its ordnance around 250 to 500 yards. The Ampulomet was used extensively in the defense of Leningrad and Stalingrad.  After the Soviets had effectively turned back the Germans in 1942, the Ampulomet was removed from service and replaced with proper mortars, anti-tank guns, and flamethrowers.  Around 2,000 were produced.

Jump to 7:43

Added (2013-12-09, 10:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also, British had similar weapon design, called Northover Projector

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Monday, 2013-12-09, 10:29 PM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-10, 8:19 PM | Message # 408
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Quote Fritz-Kempf ()
For me, this topic is to bring stuff in the spotlight and meanwhile others never hear about those weapons. Me also learn a lot of new (unknow) stuff in this topic.
It would be very helpfull if u create another thread then where u present all that new and unknown stuff you found. This thread definatly says "please add this to the next version of FHSW" So the confusion of all the new found stuff that pops up here is not helpfull for any FHSW dev who take a look here for new ideas.

Best regards, der Eberhahn

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

slobodanDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 1:58 AM | Message # 409
Koń
Group: Friends
Awards: 53
yep, Robert is right. Most of your sugestions are very exotic and unneeded in FHSW. Your posts are very intersting and I like read it, but this topic is for really needed propositions. Maybe create new topic "Mysterious weapons of ww2" and write it there.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 7:37 PM | Message # 410
Lieutenant General
Agree! Nice explanation. I didn´t want to say that it is crap what u post but only in the wrong thread. I am interestetd in that stuff too.

So perhaps any admin could clean this thread from all unnessesary proposals.

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 10:22 PM | Message # 411
General
Awards: 38
I agree as well.

And I think it would be best to also create a new suggestion thread with stricter rule enforcement and close this one.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2013-12-13, 12:03 PM | Message # 412
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
Ive been doing some research, I think torpedoes need an overhaul in FHSW. I think they should make a late war model torpedo that is much more effective with greater range and the ability to be dropped from higher altitude.

Seriously think about it though, currently hardly anyone uses torpedoes in fhsw naval maps, almost every one chooses regular bombers over torpedo bombers. In reality real torpedo hits are very devastating to a ship, even a big one. This video shows pretty clearly how bad it can be.

Now im not saying we should make torpedoes instantly destroy any ship, but i think their damage should be increased, honestly it is a bit of a joke that you can hit the yamato with a torpedo and it literally wont make a dent.

Also i think they should have their range increased, as well as the height and speed you can drop them from, as this video shows by 1945 they US  navy did indeed have some advanced torpedoes with relatively long range.

I know alot of you guys are into naval maps, and i think this could make them more realistic in a way, let me know what you all think. Also i dont think it would be too difficult to make changes like these to existing torpedoes, but for instance only to give them to late war naval planes/ships/subs.

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Friday, 2013-12-13, 12:05 PM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2013-12-13, 2:30 PM | Message # 413
Lieutenant General
nice idea Simo! Atm it is if I remeber right possible to drop a torpedo like a bomb on a ship and do damage wacko . Would be nice if that could be arranged more origin by the devs.
There are some ships that had an extra designed "Anti torpedo belt" like the Bismark for example and no Torpedo was able to penetrate it ar do damage.
I´m not the naval expert, perhaps anyone other could say something about that topic?

Endless_NamelessDate: Friday, 2013-12-13, 5:49 PM | Message # 414
General
Destroyers sink with one or two torpedos usually I think that's pretty deadly.

As you know for bigger ships there's a different mechanic. I don't understand it 100% but I think it's something like this: A capital ship's hull is divided into at least 4 (maybe even 6?) seperate parts (front left and right, back left and right). If you damage one part enough it's destroyed and the ship lists in that direction, now any further torpedos hitting that part are useless. If you manage to destroy 2 parts (only guessing here) the ship sinks. So if you and your team knows what they're doing the Yamato sinks pretty fast.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

DeathDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 1:54 AM | Message # 415
Colonel
Awards: 13
Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star it was shipped to Europe before V-E Day. None saw action HOWEVER, speculation that 2 prototypes were in Italy to intercept the German Ar-234

Also GLOSTER METEOR which intercepted V-1s and attacked grounded aircraft in Germany. Almost engaged a group of Ar-234s. 

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 2:13 PM | Message # 416
Lieutenant General
PLEASE!!!!! Everybody read the list what ist proposed, hidden under the spoiler button in Stefans first thread to avoid double or even triple posts wacko

The more answers and proposals are posted here without previous information of the poster what is already on the list, will lead to more confusion and complexity of this thread at last.
So I ask any admin to close this thread and open a new one. Many thx and regards , der Eberhahn

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 5:55 PM | Message # 417
General
Done: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/34-481-1

edit: most suggestions in this thread are now included in the thread above

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by mayer - Thursday, 2013-12-19, 4:19 PM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: