[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

mayerDate: Saturday, 2011-03-12, 4:09 PM | Message # 21
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15
-Moved to FHSW Corner

zordjaDate: Monday, 2011-03-21, 1:59 PM | Message # 22
Private
Awards: 0
here are my proposals for Germany(sorry if they already have been suggested)

Pz IV with Panther gun on a special turret

a different and more powerful JagdTiger

Jagdpanzer IV with changed superstructer and 8.8cm PaK 43 L/71 gun

AA platform based on the Panther with 88mm

AA platform based on the PzIV with 30mm Vierling.

AA Platform based on the Panther with Zwilling configuration of 37mm FlaK guns

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 11:27 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
the Flakpanther Coelian is already ingame. It´s on "bombing the reich 1945" and "Apinefortress"

Furthermore it would be nice to see German vessel "Z-class" destroyer, submarine TypXXI the "Walther Elektroboot Typ XXIII" and also Great Britain submarines. So ist would bee nice to see great naval battles.

Regards, der Eberhahn

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 10:48 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant General
Another thing is comanders cupola (Komantantenkuppel), don´t know exactly in english, pleas add this one to tanks they had one. It´s just like position 3 in german Stug. That would really delight the Tankcomanders biggrin .

A few years ago I asked the FH leader Armin Ace to equip the Puma (Sd Kfz 234/2) with all wheel steering and he do so smile ! Now my wish is to add the Komandantenkuppel and a position for the second Driver in the back. In emegency situatons the second driver could take over the controls and retreat backwards in a hurry. It also would bee nice to add smoke launcher to the Puma because it is an important defensive attachment for a reconesense vehikel. Perhaps it´s possible too, that the first version will bee added the Sd Kfz 234/1 equiped with the 2cm canon and the coaxial MG.

Regards, der Eberhahn!

And please please smile the Focke Wolf Dora 9 biggrin That would be sooo amazing!!!!!!

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Monday, 2011-04-04, 11:23 PM

VanoDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 11:39 PM | Message # 25
Captain
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 3
I absolutely agree with Robert von Eberhahn. Modification FHSW has long sought to realism. I believe that over time in tanks and other armored vehicles should appear:

1) Observation vehicle commander. On the technique where there is a commanding tower - a large circular field of view (like the Stug, T-35), the technique where the periscopes - all-round visibility with a smaller sector, where there is no that - fixed the narrow view through the gap and triplexes (just as the position on the Tigers for firing a personal weapon).

2) Great selection of ammunition, with the limitations of each type of projectile.

3) The smoke mortars on the technique that they had.

4) Increase in gun sights. Typically, the multiplicity of sight was fixed.

5) More seats for the infantry on the tank hull.

6) Creating a workplace of the driver (as modified by Finn War)

Message edited by Vano - Monday, 2011-04-04, 11:40 PM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 10:40 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant General
Thanks for the agreement Vano. More realism would be nice. But I think to separate the driver and gunner would not advance the gameplay of FHSW. Or perhaps I didin´t understand right what u mean.

I would like to see the Dornier DO 336 Pfeil (Arrow) in version of night fighter, fighter and fighterbomber.

Perhaps it would be possible to mod russian navy too?! I had an objektive map in mind with theme to sink the Battleship Marat with Stukas and 1000kg bombs happy .

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 8:31 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant General
And of course the jetpack from the vanila Secret weapons add on. That is a MUST BE isn´t it?!

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 4:01 PM | Message # 28
General
Awards: 38
http://i.imgflash.com/O6b.jpg

///german

Ich weiß nicht, ob es technisch möglich ist, aber ich fände es toll, wenn Schiffe ein Kielwasser hinter sich herziehen würden. Das würde zum einen natürlich mehr Realismus erzeugen, zum anderen könnte das aber auch die taktische Tiefe in Seeschlachten erhöhen - wenn das Kielwasser entsprechend lange sichtbar bleibt. Z. B. könnte man dann als U-Boot-Kapitän die Fährte eines gegnerischen Schiffs aufnehmen. happy

///english

I don't know if it's technically possible but I'd like to see the wake behind a moving ship. This would add more realism and could possibly increase the tactical depth in naval combat - if the wake stays visible long enough. For example as a submarine-captain you could pick up a trail of an enemy ship. happy

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 7:18 PM | Message # 29
General
Awards: 45
I wanna shot down enemy planes with the

HASAG Fliegerfaust!

http://www.luftarchiv.de/index.htm?/flugkorper/hasag.htm

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Stefan1990Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 9:52 PM | Message # 30
General
Awards: 10
surprised http://englishrussia.com/2009/01/25/russian-flying-fortresses/ surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 11:19 PM | Message # 31
General
Awards: 38
I wonder what would happen when it shoots with the ship artillery. biggrin

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Monday, 2011-10-03, 11:20 PM

Maksio(PL)Date: Tuesday, 2011-10-11, 10:32 PM | Message # 32
Private
It would be nice to change some tank parameters to historical :

-T34/85(and all soviet 85mm cannons), sherman 76 mm (also jumbo and m18 hellcat guns), T34/57 and m10 volverine should be able to penetrate front of the tiger but not panther or jagdpanther (like t34/85 in FHSW) .

-in reality high explosive shell from SU and ISU 152 could destroy by one shoot even a king tiger or elephant (especialy crew inside)

-in FHSW there is only IS 2 model 1943 (with worst perpendicular front armor) but in game it is soo thick like from model 1944 . It would be nice to create model 1944 on soviet maps from August 1944 to end of the war .

-the rotation of king tigers turret is too fast - it should be slower than it is but little faster than tiger .

-T34/76 , sherman 75mm , SU 76(zis3 gun) and KW(with zis s 5 gun) should be able to puncture the side of the tiger and ferdinand/elephant from close range up to 200 metres (in FHSW they can damage only track and wheels of tiger and elephant) .

-KW 1 model 1940(and KW 1-s) have 60mm sides so Pzkpfw III ausf J (with long canon) can destroy it (in fhsw can't)

IS 2 model 1943 (up) , model 1944 (down)

Message edited by Maksio(PL) - Thursday, 2011-10-13, 8:38 PM

VanoDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 9:23 AM | Message # 33
Captain
Hi Maksio.

Some problems booking tanks have already been addressed and will be fully implemented with version 0.5. If interested you can make a test. To create a copy of this folder FHSW Mod section and temporarily Bring it anywhere. In the remaining folders, August 2011 Map Tweak Pack (torrent). After the test, Change folder FHSW places.

The game can not be realized penetration of armor from a distance, and therefore counted penetration, but with a little HP.

In the Map Tweak Pack sold accidental penetration of the German heavy armor KV and T-34 (shells APCR)

Many models of equipment in FHSW with strong armor, there are places where even the bullets penetrated by anti-tank guns (usually above the rollers and below the inclined side armor, where the top of the Tracks).

That reservation tank KV-1 model 41, with a welded turret, without screens (Reservations are not different from the model 40)

Screens on the sides of the tower had a thickness of 30mm, the screens on the forehead and on the sides of the body have a thickness of 25mm.
Tank gun Pz IIIJ - 50 mm KwK 39L/60 able to break through this armor from a distance of 100-200 meters and then projectile Panzergranate 40! This projectile was used rarely.

Message edited by Vano - Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 10:25 AM

Maksio(PL)Date: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 3:33 PM | Message # 34
Private
Hi Vano .

I thought that model 1940 with screens doesn't have extra armour on sides so I checked it on operation zitadelle and I saw that there is extra armour on sides - you are right(I changed information about model 1940 c ekranami in my earlier post) . But model 1940 without screens have 60 mm sides like model 1939 or KW 1-s so pz III ausf J could penetrate it without APCR Panzergranate 40 round , it could done that with normal AP or APC Panzergranate 39 . Of course front armour of t34/76 couldn't been punctured even with APCR round .

Maksio(PL)Date: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 10:55 AM | Message # 35
Private
British troops could be equipped with 17 pounder anti tank guns (sherman firefly armament) on maps from 1943-45 .

Americans with M5 3 inch gun (anti tank version of m10 volverine M7 gun)

also on some maps in M2 anti air/tank guns 90mm

Soviets with a few zis-2 antitank guns

Message edited by Maksio(PL) - Sunday, 2011-10-16, 11:07 AM

VanoDate: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 11:13 AM | Message # 36
Captain
I agree with you that guns should be given more attention!

Gun ZIS-2 is present in FHSW.

Message edited by Vano - Sunday, 2011-10-16, 11:18 AM

Maksio(PL)Date: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 11:26 AM | Message # 37
Private
Zis 2 is in FHSW 0.42 ? If yes then on which map ?

VanoDate: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 11:44 AM | Message # 38
Captain
Now come to mind only these maps: Moscow Outskirts, Operation Spring Awakening, PakFront.

Maksio(PL)Date: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 2:17 PM | Message # 39
Private
Roof on the M36 can be added or just head of the soldier shouldn't stick out from the turret (also in the m18 hellcat) .

M36 armor was thick (not like in the FHSW) front of the hull 114mm and turret 76mm but sides only 25mm .

Message edited by Maksio(PL) - Sunday, 2011-10-16, 10:48 PM

Maksio(PL)Date: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 4:57 PM | Message # 40
Private
Zis 2 is so powerfull in FHSW but in real it can't penetrate panthers front . This gun was litte worst than t34/85 gun but better than zis 4 from t34/57 .

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: