[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

VanoDate: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 6:20 PM | Message # 41
Captain
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 3
Hi Maksio , I'm sorry that keep your comments on the request, I have great respect for your knowledge. I do not think that the ZIS-2 was more powerful than the ZIS-4. ZIS-4 version 41 - it's F-34 gun with the barrel gun ZIS-2. The same barrels, same ammo. It is worth to note that the effectiveness of missiles in '41 is different from the shells of 43. But in any case, the front part of the Panthers no breaks. The effectiveness of ZIS-4 Tiger armor is similar to a KwK 39L/60 the armor KV-1 breakout with a head of 100 meters. Here we have defined: take a little damage in the head, regardless of distance, or to exclude the penetration of the front completely.

Maksio(PL)Date: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 8:29 PM | Message # 42
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Hi Vano . Lots of my information about tank guns is from this site - there are informations about penetration of all ww II guns (to change country you must click on the CCCP flag in the corner).There is information about 57 mm guns - "Since the ZiS-2 and ZiS-4 have the same calibre, barrel length, muzzle velocity and ammunition, it is surprising that the penetration data is so different. The ZiS-4 was probably a tank gun variant of the ZiS-2 but this is not entirely certain. Reports from factory #92 (which produced both guns) say that the barrels were different and local engineers requested several times to unify both guns. The ZiS-4M was a modernised version of the ZiS-4 gun."

Message edited by Maksio(PL) - Sunday, 2011-10-16, 8:32 PM

Maksio(PL)Date: Monday, 2011-11-07, 0:02 AM | Message # 43
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Two types of Tiger II should be in FHSW 0.5 - with henschel turret - already in the game (180mm front , low rotation speed) and Porsche turm (100 mm front , fast rotation speed) .

KwK 40 L/48 (pzkpfw IV H/J , Sturmgeschütz III/IV) should have similar armor penetration properties as the 85mm soviet guns but Pak 40 (marder II) should be little better . KwK 40 L/43 (pzkpfw IV F1/2 and some stug III) can be little worst than L/48 .

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 3:41 PM | Message # 44
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
A vew days ago I was in ambush as a sniper and I hardly missed the mod that I can deploy my k98 ZF on a windowsill. Unfortunately most sills in houses are not high enough if u are standing so cover is bad and if u went down on a knee u can´t look out of the window anymore dry .
So my petition to the FHSW devs is to ad the deployfunktion to most infantriearms. Not Luger or P38 cool !

Furthermore it would be nice to have an assault mod for machine guns. For example with the MG 34: If I want to attack a house I put the shoulder stock under my right arm, the bipod with my left hand and could now run into the house and fire while running BUT with a relativly wide open crosshair. I´m sure it will need an amount of time to finetune the parameters of crosshair adjusting and so on, but I think it will advance gameplay in smaller maps and reallity feelings.

My next wish biggrin is the moving possibilitys of the infantrymen. At the moment it´s possible to switch between running and walking with hitting the alt key. But no one do because of no needing during battle. So my question is: Is it possible to change walking to sprinting, with a small endurance display?! And it is possible to make a difference in speed between for example a Scout how has only light equipment and a Machinegunner how carry´s the MG and ammunition that weight is relativly high?!

I know xmas has gone wink , but perhaps FHSW man remember these wishes biggrin

Regards, der Eberhahn

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Thursday, 2011-12-29, 3:48 PM

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Friday, 2011-12-30, 1:33 PM | Message # 45
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
das teil hier finde ich kalsse die ruhrstahl fritz -x
Die Fritz X war einer der ersten vorfahren heutiger seezielflugkörper und präzisionsgelenkter waffen!
von Max Kramer von der Firma Ruhrstahl entwickelt und war für den einsatz gegen schiffsziele konzipiert!
Die letzten Einsätze mit der Fritz X erfolgten im April 1945 gegen die Oderbrücken.[3]

Bei 22 Einsätzen wurden vom KG 100 bis zum 30. April 1944 108 Fritz X mitgeführt, davon wurden 60 am Ziel geworfen (44 funktionierten, 16 technische Versager). Von den 44 eingesetzten funktionstüchtigen Fritz X erzielten 14 Volltreffer, 7 wirkungsvolle Nahtreffer, 13 Fehlwürfe und 10 mal wurde die Trefferlage nicht beobachtet.[4]

Weitere Schiffe, die im Laufe des Krieges von Fritz X beschädigt oder versenkt wurden, waren:

das britische Schlachtschiff HMS Warspite
der amerikanische Kreuzer USS Philadelphia
der amerikanische Kreuzer USS Savannah
der britische Kreuzer HMS Uganda
der britische Kreuzer HMS Spartan (versenkt)
der britische Zerstörer HMS Janus (Fritz X, Henschel Hs 293 oder konventioneller Torpedo)
das Lazarettschiff HMHS Newfoundland (versenkt).

Insgesamt wurden etwa 2500 Fallbomben gebaut.[url= Uploaded with ImageShack.us]My WebPage[/url]

Mut bedeutet zu kämpfen auch wenn der Feind übermächtig ist!
Courage meant to fight even if the enemy is over powerful!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 3:37 PM | Message # 46
Lieutenant General
Hehe, Fritz X would be nice!

Another thing I forget is that the vision through the scope of a sniper rifle should go deeper in the mist of war than the normal view over the iron side of ordinary Infarms. Mostly it´s easier to kill an enemy with a K98 because it doesn´t shoot balistic. No matter how far the enemy is u just has to aim spot and u will hit. With the sniper rifles u have to aim higher if the target is far away.
So my petition is especially at maps with short range of view to enhance the sightdistance through scopes and binoculars!!! For example: if there is an Officer with binocular he can scout enemy movement and give orders to his troups.

Regards, der Eberhahn

Well there is another thing I forget again but I don´t know if it is really good to implement that, so please leave ur comments.

Would it be good to let the screen go darker and darker the more u are wounded? That would increase the necessary of a Sanitäter very much, doesn´t it happy ?! In the community where I was a few years we had implemented that in our minimod and it was an interesting feature biggrin
But perhaps we are to less players so it isn´t wise wacko ?!

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Saturday, 2011-12-31, 3:47 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:09 PM | Message # 47
General
Awards: 38
Isn't the Fritz X similar to the already existing Henschel 293? I'm not sure if we need another one of these, when there are only 2 maps that uses them.
///
Die Fritz X ist doch fast das selbe wie die Henschel 293, oder? Weiß nicht, obs da noch eine braucht, da es ja eh nur 2 Karten gibt, wo man die verwenden kann.

Quote (Robert_von_Eberhahn)
Another thing I forget is that the vision through the scope of a sniper rifle should go deeper in the mist of war than the normal view over the iron side of ordinary Infarms. Mostly it´s easier to kill an enemy with a K98 because it doesn´t shoot balistic. No matter how far the enemy is u just has to aim spot and u will hit. With the sniper rifles u have to aim higher if the target is far away.
So my petition is especially at maps with short range of view to enhance the sightdistance through scopes and binoculars!!! For example: if there is an Officer with binocular he can scout enemy movement and give orders to his troups.

I'm okay with that but I don't know if that is possible. Have you seen something like this in another mod?

Would it be good to let the screen go darker and darker the more u are wounded? That would increase the necessary of a Sanitäter very much, doesn´t it ?! In the community where I was a few years we had implemented that in our minimod and it was an interesting feature
But perhaps we are to less players so it isn´t wise ?!

Yes, I think too less players and medic kits are very rare afaik. But I like the idea!

Quote (marduk)
I wanna shot down enemy planes with the

HASAG Fliegerfaust!

That would be really nice as a pick up kit. I don't know if you've ever played DC Final, but that mod has a really nice (modern) Fliegerfaust. They should use the same technique. Works like a charm vs choppers and jets. happy

My next wish is the moving possibilitys of the infantrymen. At the moment it´s possible to switch between running and walking with hitting the alt key. But no one do because of no needing during battle. So my question is: Is it possible to change walking to sprinting, with a small endurance display?! And it is possible to make a difference in speed between for example a Scout how has only light equipment and a Machinegunner how carry´s the MG and ammunition that weight is relativly high?!

I thought about the same exact thing the other day. A sprint function is really needed but if it was so easy to implement, I think other mods would have done that already.

I only have a small wish today, I don't know if it's a bug or feature: Make the trucks with towable guns not visible for enemys on the map pls, it gives your position away which makes them useless in combat. If it's somehow impossible to give them the team color, it's better to make them completely invisible on the map like the horse.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:35 PM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:55 PM | Message # 48
Lieutenant General
Nee die Fritz X ist eine nachlenkbare Fallbombe während die Henschel ne lenkbare Gleitbombe ist. Aber ähnliche Zweifel hatte ich auch, obwohl´s ne nette Idee ist.

Nope, the Fritz X is a bit steerable falling bomb during the glide bomb Henschel is steerable in addition with short rocketburstblower. But I also had similar doubts, is even though it's be a nice idea.

I had not seen it in any mod. But I was angry about that any times if I had a sniper and had a duell with a rifleman.

Well perhaps FHSWman take some ideas and bring them ingame smile ?!

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 11:41 PM | Message # 49
FHSW Wikia Admin

Resistance and in lot of nations. Why? Because they are forgotten and help the war. A few examples are: escape by Juwish prisinors out the Sobibor death camp, Max Manus and his team ( Norwegian resistance), ....

I like German tanks, and this one is my favorite. The Jagdpanzer E-100 Crocodile and its biggest gun was an 170mm gun!

And of course don't forget his father the E-100

The Panzerselbstfahrlafette V "Sturer Emil"

And who knows this one? Of course the BF1942 Secret Weapons Beast of the Germans, the Sturmtiger!

And US BF1942 Secret Weapons beast the T-28.

The German Neubaufahrzeug V

and the other version, the Neubaufahrzeug VI

Never built complete, but a good idea to give the Germans a plane ship in maps like Rheinuebung. The Graf Zeppelin.

And give the German Jet planes a fast enemy, the USA Bell P-59A Airacomet

So, what you want to see?

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-04, 10:03 PM | Message # 50
Lieutenant General
Quote (Endless_Nameless)
I only have a small wish today, I don't know if it's a bug or feature: Make the trucks with towable guns not visible for enemys on the map pls, it gives your position away which makes them useless in combat. If it's somehow impossible to give them the team color, it's better to make them completely invisible on the map like the horse.

Didn´t read that last time sad !!? That would be really great! To go in ambush with a Pak that will hit a Tank fully unexpected biggrin !

The conversion of such heavy tanks in the very fast gameplay of FHSW would be very difficult I think and only possible with great loss of realism. That beasts are better situated in a simulation with much greater distance and more realistic time lapse. It´s so funny to imagine that the E100 crosses a little stonebrigde like that one at "trois ponts" cool Well my 20 cent, perhaps the FHSW devs could do that magic job and surprise us all biggrin ?!

I often thought in maps of earlier war theatre that any big gun (sturer emil) on axis side would be nice against the KV and T34. I just think that there are to less maps of the beginning of Barbarossa; there is much potencial of nice maps with early war machines and material.

The Sturmtiger is nice! I would be glad to see that one ingame! Alike all the other stuff u postetd here Kempf! Nice Ideas, keep on stretching ur brain wacko !!! wink

Best regards, der Eberhahn

Fritz-KempfDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 0:39 AM | Message # 51
FHSW Wikia Admin
No picture, Flamethrower that explodes when hit and burn the soldier and all others around the thrower. But make sure, the persons die slowly while they burning. Because ingame, you are immediate death.

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 2:09 PM | Message # 52
General
I saw an IS-3 in a map pack for FHSW. It just needs some "tuning" to reach FHSW standard but it looks good already. Maybe they will add it?

I also found an ugly Porsche Tiger I.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Thursday, 2012-01-05, 2:11 PM

Fritz-KempfDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 2:39 PM | Message # 53
FHSW Wikia Admin
where we find this map pack?

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 2:58 PM | Message # 54
General
http://translate.google.de/transla....id%3Don

My personal favorites:
- Monster des Stahles: massive massive sea battle
- Mannerheim Line: Finnland vs Soviet Union early war

Extreme_Ladoga is a bit too extreme for me, everyone gets a jetpack and there's a ship in the sky. wacko

btw. check your PMs, pls. smile

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Thursday, 2012-01-05, 3:00 PM

Mr_JDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 6:29 PM | Message # 55
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
How did you discover these maps? I guess they are uhm.. ugly? Japs do not have good mappers, I must admit... What is your opinion?

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2012-01-05, 6:52 PM | Message # 56
General
I saw that the Japanese played "Extreme_Ladoga" on their server. I wondered what map that is because I've never heard of it, a quick google search sent me to the site above.

And yes the models are very ugly but the basic model is there.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Thursday, 2012-01-05, 6:54 PM

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 3:01 PM | Message # 57
FHSW Wikia Admin

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Sunday, 2012-01-08, 3:02 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 3:50 PM | Message # 58
General
@Kempf: Nice, that would make the Toldi definitely more useful. cool

Germany has so many late airplane variants in FHSW but they are rarely used, most of them only on "Bombing the Reich".

Maybe use Operation Bodenplatte as an objective map? It was the last large-scale strategic offensive operation mounted by the Luftwaffe during the war. The objective was to destroy most of the allied airfields in France, Belgium and Netherlands. Allies should have lots of AA guns but less planes than Germany. The operation took place during daylight so it's also a nice contrast to "Bombing the Reich". happy

////Deutsch////

Deutschland hat in FHSW so viele späte Flugzeugvarianten, aber leider werden die fast ausschließlich auf "Bombing the Reich" verwendet.

Vielleicht könnte man hier das Unternehmen Bodenplatte als Vorbild für eine Ziel-Karte nehmen? Es war die letzte groß angelegte Operation der Luftwaffe im zweiten Weltkrieg. Das Ziel war die Zerstörung alliierter Flugplätze in Belgien, Frankreich und den Niederlanden. Den Alliierten sollte eine Menge Flugabwehr zur Seite stehen, dafür aber weniger Flugzeuge als den Deutschen. Das Unternehmen fand tagsüber statt, was auch einen schönen Kontrast zu "Bombing the Reich" bieten würde. happy

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Sunday, 2012-01-08, 3:51 PM

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 3:52 PM | Message # 59
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Guys, I'm afraid that this topic is just an art for art's sake.

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 5:10 PM | Message # 60
General
That's true, I don't think that they (devs) read here, but it's still nice to know what others would like to see and discuss it.

This thread has over 3400 views now but the second most viewed has only less than 1000! So it seems that it's an interesting topic for most readers. smile

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Sunday, 2012-01-08, 5:12 PM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: