[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

mayerDate: Friday, 2011-02-25, 4:35 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15
I want a Maus!
The FHSW-Devs already have a model and Texture from Mr.J
It's time that it gets in FHSW.

Ich will die Maus!
Die FHSW-Devs haben bereits das Modell mit Textur von Mr.J
Es ist Zeit dass die Maus in FHSW kommt.

Reallife pic:

3D-Model:

Render with texture:

and ingame:

Endless_NamelessDate: Friday, 2011-02-25, 5:32 PM | Message # 3
General
Awards: 38
Mir fallen da vor allem die Fahrzeuge ein, die es bei SW gab.

Flakpanzer Wirbelwind

Eigentlich der bekannteste Flakpanzer. Wundert mich, dass es den noch nicht gibt.

Sturmtiger

Der Sturmtiger passt imo sehr gut zu FHSW, da er das "Geheimwaffen-Image" hat aber auch tatsächlich eingesetzt wurde.

Bachem "Natter"

Da würde ich mich auf ne Map im Battle of Britain Stil freuen. B-17 vs Natter. happy

Allgemein wären Schienenfahrzeuge noch sehr interessant, EoD zeigt ja, dass es geht. So ein richtiger Panzerzug wäre natürlich die Krönung. tongue

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

DegtarevDate: Friday, 2011-02-25, 5:44 PM | Message # 4
Private
Awards: 2
Well the Maus would be nice but i hope that they will make some "smaller things", too. wink

eg.

CCCP

T44

122-mm-Howitzer M1938

Is-3

Mig9

Il-10

AVS36

Germany

FG42ZF

G41

Panzer III E

Panzer IV G

Horten H.XVIII (bomberversion of the Go229)

die Graf Zeppelin

Great Britain

Cenutrion

Churchills and Cromwells with 75mm guns

25 Pounder artillerygun

Meteor

USA:

new Wolverine-model (the vanilla one is crap)

YP-80

I hope one of these things will be added in FHSW0.5 biggrin

Frage: Wieso funktionieren weder die IMG codes noch die URL codes aus http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/index/17 ????

Message edited by Degtarev - Sunday, 2011-02-27, 1:52 PM

Santa-AnnaDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 7:40 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 19
For a long time I want see Soviet light tanks T-60, T-70 and German light tank T-Ia\b

mayerDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 10:27 PM | Message # 6
Admin
I would also love to see the first german light battle tank, btw it's name is not T-I a/b,
but Pz.Kpfw.I (predecessor of Pz.Kpfw.II)

DegtarevDate: Sunday, 2011-02-27, 1:08 PM | Message # 7
Private
tongue panzer I biggrin

Message edited by Degtarev - Sunday, 2011-02-27, 1:16 PM

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2011-02-27, 7:18 PM | Message # 8
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Quote ("Mayer")
I want a Maus!
The FHSW-Devs already have a model of the Maus by Rad with a Texture from Mr.J
It's time that it gets in FHSW.

Oh you have found my ugly tank. Actually both the model and texture are my own work. Who said Rad made the model? surprised

Message edited by Mr_J - Sunday, 2011-02-27, 7:25 PM

VanoDate: Monday, 2011-02-28, 5:06 PM | Message # 9
Captain
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 3
Good theme. Personally I would like to see a lot of the new technics, but most of all would like that преработали principles of interaction of infantry: detection and the notification, distribution of commands, introduction of new classes of infantry and the infantry weapon, artillery. Somehow I will formulate and I will lay out for discussion.
Instead of new units would like to pay attention on already created to correct important discrepancies:
- Plane Yak-9T has about the same flight properties as well as usual Yak-9, in game it is very heavy. It is used about 43 years.
-KV-1 обр.40 it is rare enough since 1942, from second half 41 years KV-1 usually was issued with gun ZIS-5. From second half 42 years variant KV-1s was issued.
-KV-2 with a howitzer 15,2см and tank T-35 have disappeared from armies in 42 year.
-T-34-76 in game of the sample 41 years, from second half 42 years it was issued with a tower of other form, and in 43 year had commandturret.
-Marder ll on the basis of Pzll had 2 versions (Sd. Kfz. 132 and Sd. Kfz.131) not having external similarity to technics from game.
-TB-3 about 42 years as the bomber practically wasn't used.
-Pz lll with that chassis that in game (version E, F, G) in fights in France and Poland hasn't been still armed by 5,0cm a gun.
Only that that I could remember it.
Still I think that for tanks it is necessary to enter one more place, for the commander of the tank, as self-propelled tools Stug lll and SU-85,100, with possibility to specify a purpose direction on type as is made on T-35.
By planes it would be good to leave active altmetr at activation bombing sight.

DegtarevDate: Monday, 2011-02-28, 7:20 PM | Message # 10
Private
CCCP

some new T34 mod. 42

T44

122-mm-Haubitze M1938

Is-3

Mig9

Il-10 ()

AVS36 ()

Germany

FG42ZF

G41

Panzer III E

Panzer IV G

Graf Zeppelin

Great Britain

Cenutrion

Cromwells and Churchills with 75mm Cannons

25 Pounder Artillerygun, so you don't always need the american 105mm Howitzer

Meteor (erster Düsenjäger)

USA

Wolverine with a new modell, the vanilla one is crap...

Sherman 105mm which is able to give artillery fire

M24 Chaffee

YP-80

I hope FHSW will add a few of this things happy

Message edited by Degtarev - Monday, 2011-02-28, 7:34 PM

Mr_JDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-01, 5:16 PM | Message # 11
Accessory Admin
I disagree with you Degtareva as most of your toys were not in WW2 equipment. Personally im satisfied of the current stuff, which allows to recreate almost every battle, fhsw team already have done an astounding job, hats off!
Although It might be a very personal for Japans i would like to see Enola Gay bomber with a nuclear bomb.

DegtarevDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-01, 6:04 PM | Message # 12
Private
Only the Mig9 was built after the war, the rest were already in production when the war ends (most of them were also used in combat, too)

Of course the FH-team and the FHSW-team have done a great job, but there are still some things which are a little bit unbalanced or historicly incorrect (and just look at the thread-title tongue )

eg

The german tanks are really strong in the game ( Jagdtiger, Königstiger) and IS3 and Centurion would make it a bit more balanced.

The american 105mm howitzer is used for all allied countries in the game and i would like it if each nation gets it own stuff (the russian get 122mm, the british get 25 pounders and so on happy )

These jetfighters and the tanks were some of the secret weapons of the allied nations and i don't see a reason why should there only be german sw stuff wink

I don't think a nuclear bomber would be a good idea, because how should it be used?
Destroying everything on the map with one bomb?
And personaly i wouldn't like a game where the target is to whipe out a whole city with civilians... unsure

Message edited by Degtarev - Tuesday, 2011-03-01, 6:05 PM

Mr_JDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-01, 6:56 PM | Message # 13
Accessory Admin
I approve 25 pounder (to be honest, I thought fhsw devs have made it so far). IMHO main idea of first FHSW releases was to recreate prototype or never built weapons (Ratte, Haunebu, ...) so mod is called Secret Weapons, and they focused on real stuff these days. I'm beliver of the realism so I can't imagine a JT vs IS3 battle as it never happened during WW2 (as far as I know the first IS3s came up at Berlin Victory Parade).

The german tanks are really strong in the game ( Jagdtiger, Königstiger) and IS3 and Centurion would make it a bit more balanced.

German cats could be well balanced by allied air forces.

Message edited by Mr_J - Tuesday, 2011-03-01, 6:58 PM

DegtarevDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-01, 7:29 PM | Message # 14
Private
Quote (Mr_J)
I'm beliver of the realism so I can't imagine a JT vs IS3 battle as it never happened during WW2 (as far as I know the first IS3s came up at Berlin Victory Parade).

Aren't you the modder of the "maus" tank??? biggrin

Why should only germans get secret weapons? The P80, MiG9 or Meteor or IS3 and Centurion were 1945 "secret" weapons of the allied.

IS3 vs JT (or KT) why not in FHSW? The Black Prince or the Maus never were used in combat,too. Most maps in FHSW were not 100% historical accurate. The Go229, Flettner, Ratte, Type4 Chi-To and so on were never used in world war II, too and they were put in fhsw tongue

The IS3 was maybe used in the manchuria in last weeks of the war happy

Most maps have equal airforces, so the allied have no "air supremacy". Some maps also don't have planes either unsure

Message edited by Degtarev - Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 4:12 PM

mayerDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 6:34 PM | Message # 15
Admin
Sry Mr.J for the mistake in my post. Blame me for that bag
It's now edited.

I had the info from the bf-games community. One of them said it was made by Rad, and that he also made a ratte model.
He posted this pic:

But i notice now that its way more detailed than yours surprised
However I hope you forgive me this mistake.

But I must say that most stuff Degtarev posted were in fact used in ww2:
-like the old versions of Pz.III C-E which were widely used before the newer ones came up.
-the german G41(predecessor of the G43) which was tested on the Eastern Front
-the soviet AVS36(predecessor of the SVT40) was also still in use
-M24Chaffees produced since april 1944 were used by the 2nd US Cavalry(Mechanized) and came in Action during the Battle of the Bulge
-some of the IS3s first versions produced since march 1945 were used in Manchuria

My opinion is: that instead of new units, fhsw needs particularly more great maps and map improvements/changes
E.g. instead to put a is-3 on manchuria, to remove the ugly fenced fields tongue

Mr_JDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 8:38 PM | Message # 16
Accessory Admin
No I'm not angry because of that, come on. Maus is Maus - two ugly steel blocks and a thick pipe tongue As I can see, Rad modeled top hatches on turret, I wonder why I painted them flat on texture instead :?: Thats the only difference. Of course I realise that my Maus is away from being perfect, but I am not really talented at such kind of work happy
Also I made a Nashorn tank destroyer but it won't be published

I Didnt know about IS3 being used during WW2 time. Thanks for info

ElVueloDate: Saturday, 2011-03-05, 9:10 AM | Message # 17
Private
Awards: 0
All greetings! I at last was registered at a forum))) About updating: I would like to see not the new technics, I am am satisfied quite with the old. And here as to correction of some errors in the game is it would be excellent!!!)))

DegtarevDate: Sunday, 2011-03-06, 10:34 PM | Message # 18
Private
I hope FHSW will make some smaller maps like alpenfestung, bizerte or iron monster because many maps are often to big for european servers. sad
But a russian version of "bombing the reich" would also be very nice tongue I really like the soviet planes like the La7 or Yak9 happy

Message edited by Degtarev - Sunday, 2011-03-06, 10:35 PM

Santa-AnnaDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-09, 2:46 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Ich weiß nicht, ob das schon mal erwähnt, aber ich habe lange von einem Anstieg im Bereich von Panzergranaten geträumt. Würde gerne sehen in jeder Munition wurde Schrapnell und panzerbrechenden geformt kostenlosen Projektil.

Über einen Kreisel für einen schweren Bomber Vano sagte, scheint es ...

Dennoch wollen etwas Abwechslung in das Gameplay, besonders gepanzerte Fahrzeuge. Ich weiß nicht, ob es möglich ist, um den Effekt zu brechen Panzerketten, in boeukladku, Optik Hit Anblick Schlupflöcher zu realisieren ... Es wäre wunderbar!

Es ist interessant, dass der Garbage das Ergebnis der Google-Übersetzer war. ^ ^

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2011-03-12, 2:01 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Hi all!

I would like to see a heavy fighter/ mulit role aircraft on russian side, the PE2 that would close a breach.
Flugabwehrrakete "Wasserfall" from BF 42 ad on secret weapons, more see below.

Second is a historikal armament of the ME 163 Komet the air to air rockets "Jagdfaust" which are locatet in the wingroots (<- thx to leo dict cool ) and are released by photocells as the Komet fly under a heavy bomber an its shadow than trigger of the rockets. Don´t know if possible but would be soooo amazing and kind of tricky handle with too biggrin !

My other wish is a map ... and what a miracle ... maintheme an Airraid biggrin . Objektivemode in 1945 for the allies to destroy a (perhaps 2?!) big massive Flaktower in Hamburg or Berlin. The allied Airforce must move through a corridor where the Germans aiming them with Komet (that short range objektguardfighter <-- translateted direct from German hope everyone understand happy ) the anti airrocket Wasserfall, a few radartowers how simulate the air surveillance system called "Himmelbett" and perhaps other small highlights.
On allied side Paratroopers to invade the tower from the air and perhaps some light ground forces spec ops and heavy bombers and fighters and so on.
I think with that Idea it would be possible to create a great spectacle with fun for many players.
But anybody else has to do the work because my abilities as a mapper are like 0 sad .

So far so good, der Eberhahn

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: