[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-11-10, 3:21 PM | Message # 361
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Nooooooo...................... shy Anyway, its good for a Soviet–Japanese Border Wars map. Like on Manchuria. They should use this map for a 1930's battle between Japan and the Soviet. With crap tanks and planes.

DeathDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-13, 3:47 AM | Message # 362
Colonel
Awards: 13
I think we are missing the British Cruiser Tank The Comet
The British Challenger
The British Tank Destroyer Archer
and the British Heavy Assault Tank the Tortoise

I feel like the British are completely forgotten in fhsw after the north africa maps  dry

SimoHayhaDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-13, 1:54 PM | Message # 363
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
Death, I agree with you, it would be very cool to see some late war british tanks, but i think the british in general could do with some more work, i think it would be cool if they focused on some of the commando raids that happened in the war it could make for some really cool maps.

On a side note, it pretty much goes without saying but i think that eYe's awesome train HAS to be included in the next build of fhsw, its just so damn awesome.  major respect to eye J and army division for pulling it off! respect

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Wednesday, 2013-11-13, 1:54 PM

Mr_JDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-13, 6:13 PM | Message # 364
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Quote SimoHayha ()
major respect to eye J and army division for pulling it off!

I haven't got any claim to fame. Eye made that train ALONE!

DeathDate: Thursday, 2013-11-14, 1:28 AM | Message # 365
Colonel
Commando raids yes but why not some more British vs Germany maps on the western front, or a map for the british during the battle of the bulge when they attacked from the north to help.
british are completely forgotten after north africa aside from breakout and operation uhm...you know. the tank map, the british are not seen at all.

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-11-18, 12:40 PM | Message # 366
FHSW Wikia Admin
What i like to see more, are captured tanks. Specialy the Germans who captured many allied tanks and mark them with the German Iron Cross. Example: the Carro Armato L6/40 has be used in the mod by the Germans, but doesn't have the German camouflage and cross.

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 0:00 AM | Message # 367
FHSW Wikia Admin
Im working on the Elco PT Boats. Strange that the names are wrong on the wallpapers of Forgotten Hope. But i can understand, after i discover the name Elco 80 was given to the Elco 103 ship. But ingame on FH and FHSW the names are good. But what i see here is the armament. Lok it that! What happen with this model??? Where are the rockets? The Oerlikon?

LieutenantCableDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 1:03 AM | Message # 368
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
I would like to see the Dutch added as a faction. Then we could have some of these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fokker_G.I

cable flies a plane

Message edited by LieutenantCable - Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 1:04 AM

KhaineDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 6:34 PM | Message # 369
Sergeant
Awards: 1
Dutch are already in FHTmod.

LieutenantCableDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 8:06 PM | Message # 370
Lieutenant
But no one plays the FHTmod. And there's no Fokker G.I  dry

cable flies a plane

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 11:24 PM | Message # 371
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Because of the limited capacity of the devs I hope that the dutch are not implemented in FHSW.

First the mod will become too big and loading times will increase more and more and work and energy will spread out instead of concentration on important things.

second If I had the money I would pay the devs to create everything that took part in WWII and they could work whole day long in their most beloved job biggrin

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

SimoHayhaDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 0:12 AM | Message # 372
Colonel
I agree with robert, they should focus rather on beefing up arsenals of existing nations, plus lets be honest, the dutch only put up a fight for 4 days before surrender, though they did have an important resistance movement so did alot of countries that have been skipped over in fhsw..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

LieutenantCableDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 3:49 AM | Message # 373
Lieutenant
It was just a suggestion. But I have another idea that might be more interesting.

In August of 1939 the Germans were curious about British radar, and sent an expedition to collect an information on just what kind of technology they were using. Instead of using a ship, the Germans used this.

The LZ 130 "Graf Zeppelin II" was fitted with radio technology for the mission. They were not able to collect any useful information on the radar system, but they were intercepted by a group o British Spitfires, and this was the first time the Germans saw that machine. The actual mission concluded without any hostilities.

But this could make an unusual and interesting map. It could be some kind of alternate history where the encounter does turn hostile. It could be set up like "Bombing the Reich" or "Battle of Britain," with a coastline a the north and another one at the south. The British at the north have a group of Spitfires and the Germans at the south have some Bf-109s and the zeppelin. The British have the objective to destroy the zeppelin in a certain amount of time, before the Germans can collect information on the radar system. The Germans have to, naturally, keep the zeppelin alive for the duration of the time. The zeppelin itself can be fitted with machine gun emplacements and should be a spawn point for the German team. Bf1918 had functional zeppelins, so all that would need to be done is the creation of a new model, and it would use the same control scheme as the Bf1918 zep (which is essentially controlled like a submarine, but it's in the air.) Battlegroup42 also has an M-Class blimp for one of their maps.

I think this would be a nice addition to the "Secret Weapons" aspect of the mod, though it may be a little far-fetched. What does everyone think?

cable flies a plane

Message edited by LieutenantCable - Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 3:50 AM

DeathDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 6:32 AM | Message # 374
Colonel
Did you all not read the fhsw news thread?  dry

my countrymen fixed the loading problem, so now the load won't be 10,000 years long. this means THEY CAN ADD MORE STUFF WITHOUT THE LOADING TIME REACHING 100,000 YEARS.

sheesh i thought you would have read that robert  dry angry

Added (2013-11-20, 6:32 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I'd very much like to see late war british tanks, more boats, more captured german tanks, expansion on late war british in europe, more french, dutch maps even some more polish maps.  tongue

SimoHayhaDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 10:30 AM | Message # 375
Colonel
Cable im afraid i just dont agree, though its an interesting story, theres just so many bad ass stories of real missions that A) actually accomplished something. and B )  used much more common technology.

I just think it would clash with gameplay aesthetic, after all a zeppelin would drop like a lead fly if actually fired on by modern ww2 fighter planes(who's pilots by the that time had clued on to the use of incendiary rounds), it belongs back in 1918, they werent actually used in the second world war to any great extent and that is for a very good reason!

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 10:31 AM

LieutenantCableDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 7:47 PM | Message # 376
Lieutenant
Quote SimoHayha
after all a zeppelin would drop like a lead fly if actually fired on by modern ww2 fighter planes

Aaaahh, I saw that one coming.

I will admit it's a little too over-the-top, even for FHSW tongue

cable flies a plane

DeathDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 7:49 PM | Message # 377
Colonel
If I can shoot a bomber down in a tank, then that big blimp is gonna be easy picking for me  devil

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-20, 8:16 PM | Message # 378
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Quote Death ()
sheesh i thought you would have read that robert dry angry

Yes I did read it but didn´t remeber in that moment. But nevertheless and just like Simo sayed above: the dutch never played an important role in WWII.

In Germany rumores a joke that is like: "How wide is dutch? 3 tankriding hours." ( Wie breit ist Holland? 3 Panzerstunden.)

At last I can´t imagine that there is enough stuff to do interesting maps with the dutch as topic 

Well, only that I can´t imagine is no cause for that, but I think that the energy and capacity of the devs is better placed in suggestions that has been made and that are more near to the topic "secret weapons".

At last: I don´t want to blame the dutch please don´t missunderstand that joke above. My father is belgian and I can´t say anything bad about the dutch / belgian.

Best regards, der Eberhahn

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

DeathDate: Thursday, 2013-11-21, 1:49 AM | Message # 379
Colonel
I agree the Dutch didn't do much, perhaps 1 map will be fine with them  tongue
I would like to see more french maps though

crazygameloverDate: Thursday, 2013-11-21, 3:19 PM | Message # 380
Colonel
If we're talking about maps, how about another map for the Italian Front?! Someone could just take the vanilla map Monte Cassino, replace the French with the British, add some German tank-bunkers, and boom! One new Italian map for Crazy to stop complaining about biggrin

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: