[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

HypilotDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 3:50 PM | Message # 341
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
Maybe adding the tog 2? It could be added to some invasion maps to destroy heavy armor with its 17 pdr and maybe it can be turned into a mobile spawn point to deploy troops too. The downside is that its so slow and not so well armored and it is so long it would be bad to turn in
some places especially in a town.

Message edited by Hypilot - Friday, 2013-07-05, 2:39 AM

mardukDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 5:10 PM | Message # 342
General
Awards: 45
Please add more animals. Dogs, cats, chicken, etc.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Fritz-KempfDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 8:23 PM | Message # 343
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
<OOoh like my map "Liberation of Roeselare" when you fight in the streets you hear dogs.

HypilotDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 8:58 PM | Message # 344
Lieutenant
Awards: 3
in the map counterattack you can hear chickens near the house next to the southwestern allied base.

Mr_JDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 10:00 PM | Message # 345
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Quote (SimoHayha)
oh and i just read about this, which could be made like a goliath kit, basically its an unmanned b-17 bomber packed with explosives and controlled via radio, very cool stuff! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Aphrodite

Yeah, very creative but not effective at all. Some time ago I watched a doc about this project. A total of 25 B17s were converted to flying bomb and ALL of them failed to accomplish their mission. None of them managed to do his job tongue .  German Mistels destroyed few ships and bridges at least.

SimoHayhaDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 10:50 PM | Message # 346
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
they may not have worked on the missions they went on but remember it was during wartime, alot of regular bomber missions never made it to their objectives either, but it paved the way for stand-off munitions for the next 60 years

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 11:13 PM | Message # 347
General
Awards: 38
Related to your suggestion I think we're also missing Kamikaze Zeros which are probably not that difficult to implement into the game. Something for Kikusui Day2 but maybe also other maps.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

SimoHayhaDate: Thursday, 2013-07-04, 11:29 PM | Message # 348
Colonel
yes i agree, i have never been impressed by damage rates of zero in kamikaze attacks against tough targets like ships, when in reality they could cause alot of damage...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Endless_NamelessDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 5:17 PM | Message # 349
General
Awards: 38
Not every plane should do massive damage against ships because that could lead to very imbalanced and abusive gameplay. I meant a seperate Zero converted to a Kamikaze plane. They had a 250 kg bomb fixed to the airplane and I think also the armament removed.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 5:29 PM | Message # 350
Colonel
i know what you mean, i agree i just meant on pacific maps where kamikazes would have actually been used..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

mardukDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 5:30 PM | Message # 351
General
I am really impressed by the list. It is so much interesting stuff... But here is a question: we do not really have a chance to even get one out of ten suggestions into the game, do we?!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 5:42 PM | Message # 352
FHSW Wikia Admin
Actually .... we do. We have some suggestions in the game or in the next version.

-> Maus
-> Wirbelwind
-> IS-3
-> Sturmtiger
-> Churchill NA75
-> M24 Chaffee
-> Jetpack
-> ZiS 2
-> T-28
-> Gnevny Class
-> ....

Mr_JDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 5:49 PM | Message # 353
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Quote (marduk)
I am really impressed by the list. It is so much interesting stuff... But here is a question: we do not really have a chance to even get one out of ten suggestions into the game, do we?!
I would make any unit for the €. smile

SimoHayhaDate: Saturday, 2013-07-13, 7:17 PM | Message # 354
Colonel
i still think deployable barbed wire and/or tank traps would make the game awesome, while it would probably be hard to implement it would make engineers a much more useful class, plus bangalores could see more use to clear said obstacles!

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2013-07-23, 4:39 PM | Message # 355
General
I would like to see German railway guns like the K 5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krupp_K5). They would fit on Ardennes and Italy maps. I think the big Todt Defgun on Gold Beach is a 28 cm cannon. So the hardware already should exist in FHSW and the developement of a railway version should not make too much work. Hopefully ;D

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2013-07-23, 5:06 PM | Message # 356
Colonel
one thing i seriously think they have to add is air-burst artillery shells, can be like shrapnel shells but only go off closer to target..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

ACEDate: Friday, 2013-08-09, 6:48 AM | Message # 357
Sergeant
Awards: 2
I would say that I'd still love to LPL submarine plane, we could find a use for it if we ever do Russia vs Germany or Russia vs Japan Naval maps.  We could even do a map or two built around it, plus it would be completely unique.

SimoHayhaDate: Saturday, 2013-08-10, 0:25 AM | Message # 358
Colonel
Quote (Mr_J)
I would make any unit for the €. smile

I may just have to hold you to this one day J

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Fritz-KempfDate: Wednesday, 2013-11-06, 10:45 PM | Message # 359
FHSW Wikia Admin
Kawasaki Ki-10 "Perry" vs Polikarpov I-15 "Chaika".

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Wednesday, 2013-11-06, 10:45 PM

crazygameloverDate: Thursday, 2013-11-07, 2:31 AM | Message # 360
Colonel
Awards: 13
Did you get the Ki-10 idea from War Thunder? shades

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: