[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 5:46 AM | Message # 301
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
No idea how heavy mines is. I think this one is the 120.

kylekyleDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 6:35 AM | Message # 302
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
o-i 100ton version, o-i ultra-heavy version because i think that the japanese should have really big tanks. I'm going to suggest more flamethrower vehicles but i don't know which ones have been added and which ones have not. flammpanzer i, flammpanzer ii, flammpanzer 38, sdkfz 251/16 flammpanzerwagen, stug iii flamm because i think the germans should have more flamethrower vehicles. l3 lf flame tank because i think the italians should have another flamethrower tank. m4a3r3 zippo, m4 crocodile, sherman badger sherman adder, churchill oke, churchill crocodile, matilda frog, matilda murray, ot-130, ot-133, ot-134, ram badger and lvt-4(f) sea serpent because i think that the americans, canadians, british, russians and australians should have more flamethrower vehicles. Hey fritz-kempf can you add these vehicles to your list.

Message edited by kylekyle - Saturday, 2013-04-06, 8:13 PM

guestDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 2:04 PM | Message # 303
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
airplanes after 1946?! surprised surprised

the McDonnell XF-85 Goblin jet fighter appeared in 1948 which is in the battlefield 1942 secret weapons of world war two (for historical accuracy the real airplane had no wheels but only an underside skid and was only released in flight from a Convair B-36 jet propeller bomber, the Republic F-84 Thunderjet fighter was released in flight from the same airplane)

also the Armstrong Whitworth A.W.52 jet fighter appeared in 1947 which is in the battlefield 1942 secret weapons of world war two

by the way the North American F-86 Sabre jet fighter appeared in 1947 too and the Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-15 jet fighter appeared in 1948 too smile smile

to the list the photograph of the KV-7 doesn't seem to work

this is a German Focke Wulf Fw 190-V-1 Mistel

kylekyleDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 8:09 AM | Message # 304
Private
tog1 and tog2 tanks because i think the british should have super-heavy tanks. eighty ton tank and tank grote tg-5 because i think the russians should have more super-heavy tanks.

Does anybody know which panzer ii models used single shot cannons.

pak44 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Krupp_K_44_2.jpg.

nuclear bombs because i think the americans, british, french, russians, germans and japanese should have nuclear bombs.

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 9:44 AM | Message # 305
FHSW Wikia Admin
Nuclear bomb? And for what? To destroy the army with one shot....? Nuclear bomb can be good for objective map. Special Forces need to destroy the bombs and factory. Like BF1942SW map Telemark.

Again, Pak 44 is already in use as the Kanone 81/2. See our Wikia.

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Sunday, 2013-04-07, 9:47 AM

RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 11:23 AM | Message # 306
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
Quote (Fritz-Kempf)
Nuclear bomb? And for what? To destroy the army with one shot....? Nuclear bomb can be good for objective map. Special Forces need to destroy the bombs and factory. Like BF1942SW map Telemark.
There is a similar map for FH2, called Kummersdorf.

"Wonder weapons!  German scientists at Kummersdorf have made a breakthrough discovery in their nuclear research allowing for a small yield nuclear explosion delivered via the Karl mortar.  Upon hearing of this news elements of the 3rd army have broken through the Germans main lines in a race to secure the area before the Germans can complete their tests.  With the fate of Europe and perhaps the world at stake both sides will fight to the bitter end.

Capture the middle flag to launch the nuclear mortar.  First shot loads the gun, second shot fires the mortar"

It would be awesome to have map like that in FHSW.

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Sunday, 2013-04-07, 11:27 AM

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 12:27 PM | Message # 307
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Kylekyle, don't write your posts one after another. Use Edit function instead!

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 3:09 PM | Message # 308
General
Awards: 38
Quote (Mr_J)
And I want to mention something yet. For me, a phrase "Secret Weapon" means a weapon that was ready to be widely manufactured (so potentially - we don't know - could lead to a significant change of the front line if used at larger scale) but it was disturbed due to the end of war. Examples are: Do-335, Volksjaegers, V-2, Comet tank...

A failed, abandoned projects or weapons that never reached prototype stage do not fit these terms.

Exactly my opinion. i can't identify with paper projects with barely any reliable source and with no prove that they would have even worked. There are still so many "real" Secret Weapons to pick from which are not in the game yet.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

kylekyleDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 8:57 PM | Message # 309
Private
fritz-kempf did you read my message about adding flamethrower vehicles and the o-i 100ton and o-i ultra-heavy tanks to your list.

Thank You,

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 10:32 PM | Message # 310
FHSW Wikia Admin
Quote (kylekyle)
fritz-kempf did you read my message about adding flamethrower vehicles and the o-i 100ton and o-i ultra-heavy tanks to your list.

Thank You,

Im updatying the list not always. And im a very bussy guy, i don't have the time to do it all together. The WW1 Season is began. Btw, why we need so much Flammpanzers? Flammpanzer IIII was the standard WW2 German flame tank. All other Flame tanks are just creations. I agree a part of Mr J opinion, we need just important tanks. For me is add other nations tanks so we have a good balance and availability of nations. Like More French, Italians and Finnish tanks and more nations like Belgium and Holland and Romania. Im a god damned big fan of German engineering and want to see all German tank in FHSW. But if i think further, i want to see some non-popular weapons and i like more forgotten nations like the ABL and Holland and Resistance.

kylekyleDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 5:18 AM | Message # 311
Private
b-32 dominator, b-24 liberator and b-50 superfortress because i think the americans should have more heavy bombers. handley page halifax avro lincoln and short stirling because i think the british should have more heavy bombers. bloch mb. 162 because i think the french should have a heavy bomber. piaggio p.108 because i think the itialians should have a heavy bomber.

mardukDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 7:47 AM | Message # 312
General
Awards: 45
Oh, I think here is a job to do for Mr J..
Or do you want me to "fix" this issue? I have no problem to do this as you know. But maybe you want to do it on your own..

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 2:51 PM | Message # 313
General
kyle please stop with these daily suggestions, "They should add X because I think they should have X" is also not a good reason. wink

Do you know how difficult it is to create a model? It at least takes several weeks even if you work on it every day, if not it can take months. And as Mr J said it increases the loading time further and further, so be reasonable please. I also suggest to play the game more or look at our wiki if you want to know which vehicles are in the game already: http://fhsw.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicles

For example the USA and GB have 4 (+ couple of variants) heavy bombers in total already so i'ts really not necessary to give them more. The mod also has quite a few flame thrower tanks: http://fhsw.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Flame_Tanks

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Mr_JDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 8:25 PM | Message # 314
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Kylekyle, your messages turned out to be a pure spam and this thread is not intended to be a trash bin nor the spambox. Admins will have to block your account if you won't play by the rules.

Quote (marduk)
Oh, I think here is a job to do for Mr J..
Or do you want me to "fix" this issue? I have no problem to do this as you know. But maybe you want to do it on your own..

I'm giving kylekyle one more chance, he was warned what not to do. Remember Marduk, we're here to help players, not to punish them.

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 9:22 PM | Message # 315
FHSW Wikia Admin
If you want see bombers, i keep on France. The Farman F.220. With his bomb load off 5,190 kg, around 2,000 kg less then the USA B-17, this can be a very good medium bomber for the French Air Force. Of course, i don't have any idea about Battles, so i can't know if this a good plane for FHSW. Its a very strange aircraft. Its uggly and it have a push and pull propeller on one engine.

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Monday, 2013-04-08, 9:24 PM

kylekyleDate: Thursday, 2013-04-18, 4:37 AM | Message # 316
Private
Kummersdorf map mainly for two type 205/2 mauses because i saw two mauses on this map called mouse roars from battlegroup42.

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2013-04-29, 12:21 PM | Message # 317
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
I have one or two ideas for things they should add to fhsw..

i think anti-personnel mines would be an interesting touch, especially like a bouncing betty type mine, could be deployable onlyby engineers in very small numbers or something, could add a very interesting dimension to the game.

Another idea i had which i think could revolutionize gameplay would be some form of deployable tank trap, say like a bergertiger or some other sort of heavy duty vehicle could have it as a secondary fire in order to block off roads etc...

I realize both these concepts may be completely impossible to implement in game but i think they would massively alter the dynamic of combat in game..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 5:05 PM | Message # 318
General
Nice ideas, I think EoD has anti personnel mines so it's definitely possible.

I would make the tank traps a pick up kit, dropping things with a vehicle is always very cumbersome. Maybe they should also be destroyable like on Great Pursuit to keep it balanced (blocking a bridge an entire round for example).

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

SimoHayhaDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-08, 10:42 PM | Message # 319
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
also this would be fun to see! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kugelpanzer

Oh btw i agree with you about having tank traps as deployable part of kit, maybe even as addition to engineer kit? that way engineers would have a more realistic game function and would be able to destroy enemy tank traps with demo charges if needed. i think it would make cooperation between armor and inf much more important. at the same time deploy-able barbed wire would also be a cool addition, but something makes me think it is less feasible. anti-personnel mines i think are a must though, i have no idea why they arent in the game as most mines that were deployed during the war were anti-personnel anyway..

Theres a few other things i can think of too, for example in battle of bulge i think they should put american kits(military police uniform if possible) in german base to simulate how in the early stages of the battle there were germans dressed as mps to cause confusion in american lines... the sami thing could be applied in hungarian maps, as the germans used the same trick to get a team behind russian lines..... i know it wouldnt be 100% effective but i have noticed i get shot less when carryign enemy kits, especially if they have a distinctive headdress on like the helmets the british wear.

Also, frogmen with limpet mines / mini subs, they could even have harpoon guns and wetsuits!

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Message edited by SimoHayha - Thursday, 2013-05-09, 1:18 PM

executionerDate: Friday, 2013-05-10, 11:29 AM | Message # 320
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
suggest secret weapons not conventional weapons

Trolls (rare species from Trollhattan that are protected by UNESCO)
S.P.A.M. (super power affected membership)

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: