[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

Fritz-KempfDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 9:26 PM | Message # 261
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
No, i want to work but i can't find out what happen... :P

HypilotDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 1:58 AM | Message # 262
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
Maybe a T-50-2?

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 6:49 PM | Message # 263
FHSW Wikia Admin

Fiat Tipo 3000 saw service during the outbreak of WW2

Added (2013-03-17, 6:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------

SMS Schleswig-Holstein

kylekyleDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 2:17 AM | Message # 264
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
What about adding Russian PE-8, a heavy bomber, German Arado E.555 and Japanese Nakajima G8N.  Kyle

Message edited by kylekyle - Saturday, 2013-03-23, 5:23 AM

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 11:36 AM | Message # 265
FHSW Wikia Admin
We have it already, the Tupolev TB-3 Bomber..... But used as Paradrop!

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 12:42 PM | Message # 266
General
Awards: 38
The Zveno variants can already be used for this because you can walk on the wings pretty safely.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 1:08 PM | Message # 267
FHSW Wikia Admin
Quote (Endless_Nameless)
The Zveno variants can already be used for this because you can walk on the wings pretty safely.

Its not the same. Paradrop is 10 people jump from a aircraft and not a few guy's.

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 2:10 PM | Message # 268
General
Awards: 38
True, but imo this is more related to the map and not the vehicle.

btw. Hi kyle! smile

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 4:49 PM | Message # 269
FHSW Wikia Admin
More BF1918 Weaponry:

Canon d'Infanterie de 37 modèle 1916 TRP

crazygameloverDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 5:13 PM | Message # 270
Colonel
Awards: 13
Just looking back at the suggestions, they all seem pretty cool. I think my biggest concern would be to just add some of the suggested allied jets (Meteor, BI-6, YP-80, etc.) and the V-rocket series, since those were one of Germany's most deadly and important weapons.

kylekyleDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 9:05 PM | Message # 271
Private
    I think you misunderstood because when I said Pe-8 I meant the Petlyakov Pe-8.

A test map for all sea vehicles

Message edited by kylekyle - Sunday, 2013-03-24, 7:03 AM

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 9:02 PM | Message # 272
FHSW Wikia Admin

Chauxchat used during World War Two by Finland.

kylekyleDate: Friday, 2013-03-29, 6:09 AM | Message # 273
Private
T-100 tank, SMK tank, SU-100Y self-propelled gun and SU-14 self propelled gun

heinkel he-111 c

heinkel he-177 four engine version, messerscmhitt me-264, junkers ju-390, arl-44 french heavy tank and tp-25 polish heavy multi turreted tank.

Will the carro armato p.40 italian heavy tank. Will it be in forgotten hope secret weapon

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 11:44 AM | Message # 274
FHSW Wikia Admin
Its not forgotten, i have already suggested on this thread.

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 3:33 PM | Message # 275
FHSW Wikia Admin
Im working on the Wiki further on the Templates. What i see is that the Japanese use Waco Gliders and Douglas aircrafts. That can maybe trye and historical correct, but i think two new transport aircrafts are welcome in FHSW for transport troops and ammoboxes.

The Nakajima G5N2-L "Shinzan Kai" was a long range transporter.

The Kokusai Ku-8II was a Japanese military Glider. Around 700 are been built! The way i see it, for a model maker is this not a hard model to make?

guestDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 7:59 PM | Message # 276
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
specially dedicated to mister marduk and mister mayer

"The Waffentragerschreitpanzer (armored walking weapons carrier) Laufer (literally "runner"), was a highly mobile self propelled field artillery piece. It mounted a short barreled 75mm light field cannon in the main body, a machinen gewehr MG34 7.92mm ring mount around the main hatch (used for anti airplane defense) and a pair of machinen gewehr MG151-20 20mm cannon under a right side "wing" plate. The Laufer was favored for the eastern front forest terrain, as it tended to be too thick for most tanks and allowed for secure firing positions.
The Laufer was popular among the infantry, who liked having close in artillery support capable of traversing almost any terrain. The Laufer was a bipedal armored combat machine, designed to accompany infantry, snipe at enemy armor, and generally serve as an all terrain self propelled gun.
The Laufer had a squat blocky body mounted on two short legs. The howitzer was set to the right of the driver, with the twin 20mm cannon mounted to a fixed "wing" on the far right of the vehicle. The primary access hatch was behind the howitzer, while the vehicle's engine was directly behind the driver's compartment. It was roughly 12 feet tall, 10 feet long and 8 feet wide. It weighed 20 tons, had a top speed of 26 miles per hour and a crew of three (driver, loader, gunner).
The Laufer was used on both fronts, and was especially popular in the broken farmlands of France and the thick forests of Russia. Although not especially well armored, its size and shape made the vehicle easy to hide, and the allies often found them tucked into deep ditches, factories, barns, thick stands of trees and the like. As the howitzer was of limited use against enemy armor, the Laufer was usually used to soft vehicle targets, such as jeeps and trucks or shell troops in the open. The 20mm cannon was often used to help spot targets for the howitzer, and tracer rounds were a common load. The machinen gewehr MG34, on the other hand, was meant for close defense and as an anti airplane weapon.
Although several hundred Laufer were made, they had little overall impact on the course of the war. While fine anti infantry weapons, their high silhouette and thin armor made them walking (literally) targets for allied tank gunners and ground attack pilots. Also, as the war progressed, and parts became scarce, many Laufer were simply abandoned upon experiencing, although a few were made into semi fixed artillery platforms."

Waffentragerschreitpanzer Laufer

one of the best of Adolf Hitler

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 9:04 PM | Message # 277
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Happy 1. April wink nice joke thumb

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

crazygameloverDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 10:55 PM | Message # 278
Colonel
Awards: 13
Oh, I though he was serious... wacko

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 11:23 PM | Message # 279
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
ROFL biggrin honor to the german engineering happy

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

kylekyleDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 3:28 AM | Message # 280
Private
northrop yb-35, yb-49,  north american xp-82, f-82  messerschmitt  bf 109z, me-262z and focke-wulf fw-190z fw-380.

i400 submarine and nakajima j9y kikka.

panzer vii lowe, kv-4 and kv-5.

type 5 chi-ri japanese heavy tank, type 95 japanese heavy tank. Could you ask the forgotten hope secret weapon mod team if they could add this vehicles. Also how do you like what vehciles i;ve posted on this topic so far.

The o-i tank that was already suggested did you mean the super-heavy and ultra-heavy versions. Also is the p.1000 ratte is it going to be on other maps anytime soon.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: