[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

HypilotDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-23, 11:27 PM | Message # 241
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
In 1918 the Renault is hard to get thought Amiens .there are so many shelled out ground.

Fritz-KempfDate: Thursday, 2013-01-24, 0:08 AM | Message # 242
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Quote (Hypilot)
In 1918 the Renault is hard to get thought Amiens .there are so many shelled out ground.
I like that! Historical correct!

HypilotDate: Thursday, 2013-01-24, 0:15 AM | Message # 243
Lieutenant
I like it too because then  you can get the tankgewher and shoot the Renault when it's stuck.(or just machine gun it to death)

Message edited by Hypilot - Thursday, 2013-01-24, 0:20 AM

HypilotDate: Friday, 2013-01-25, 4:44 AM | Message # 244
Lieutenant
I think someone is making a p.1500 monster for battlegroup 42. (It was on their forum)

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2013-01-26, 12:47 PM | Message # 245
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
A big pain is that it is possible to damage a tank with a truck, car or just even a motorcycle wacko Slobo is doing that often on Remagen for example. I think it would be a great
feature to add the property of "road killing" to all tanks for light vehicles, like motorcycles, trucks, jeeps.

I would arrange it in this way:

Light tanks (PII, Stuart, T26 etc.) should be able to "road kill": cars, motorcycles and antitankguns and should not take any damage from ramming attacks of enemy halftracks, tanks & light planes (grashopper, russian i type, that polish light fighter).

Medium tanks (PIV, T34, Panther, Sherman etc.) should be able to "road kill": cars, motorcycles, trucks and antitankguns and should not take any damage from ramming attacks of enemy tanks, halftracks and medium planes (regular fighter).

Heavy tanks (Tiger, IS 2, Pershing etc) should be able to "road kill": cars, motorcycles, trucks, halftracks, antitank guns and artillery guns and should not take any damage from any ramming or collision.

Please feel free to add any additional ideas smile or your own thoughts about this idea!

Second thing I have in mind today is that I would like to see more german motorcycles. It would be nice to see them on more maps and also as single bike.

Regards, der Eberhahn

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Saturday, 2013-01-26, 12:48 PM

HypilotDate: Saturday, 2013-01-26, 6:04 PM | Message # 246
Lieutenant
in battle over Hokkaido you can flip Japanese tanks with the t34/85 .its fun biggrin

HypilotDate: Saturday, 2013-02-23, 11:52 PM | Message # 247
Lieutenant
I think that they should add these vehicles from secret weapons of ww2

The wasserfall missile

The Goblin jet plane

And THE NAtter

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 1:04 PM | Message # 248
General
Awards: 38
These were already suggested, Goblin's first flight was in 1948 which is a bit too late imo. If you want to give the Allies a jet fighter I recommend the Gloster Meteor (saw combat in WWII) which most likely also can be found in this thread somewhere.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 3:31 PM | Message # 249
Lieutenant General
Isn´t it possible to create a list of all pronounced stuff and put it in a thread that allways apear as first article on every page unsure ?

Most new meembers don´t read the hole topic and post their ideas so they apear as double post.

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 6:15 PM | Message # 250
FHSW Wikia Admin
I have post one list but they ignored.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 10:03 PM | Message # 251
Lieutenant General
Which thread?!??!

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 10:21 PM | Message # 252
FHSW Wikia Admin
Page 10 on this thread

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 0:33 AM | Message # 253
General
Awards: 38
Okay, done. Really nice and helpful list Fritz, somehow I missed it.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-05, 6:35 PM | Message # 254
FHSW Wikia Admin
Krupp Protze

3.7cm PaK 35/36 auf Krupp Protze

Added (2013-03-05, 6:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Battlefield 1918 weapons in WW2

British Rolls Royce Armored Car: used in the early war in the Western Deserty campaign

German Ehrhardt E-V4: used by the Dutch army duringh Fall Gelb.

In Battlefield 1918.

German 15 cm schwere Feldhaubitze 13 used by Belgium and The Netherlands. Germans used also on the French Lorraine 37Ltractor as the 15cm sFH13/1 (Sf) auf Geschuetzwagen Lorraine Schlepper (f)

Ordnance BL 9.2-inch howitzer: used during Fall Gelb by the British in France.

crazygameloverDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-06, 1:32 AM | Message # 255
Colonel
Awards: 13
Also there should be the WW1 type lee enfield for early British, Canadian, and Australian troops:

crazygameloverDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-06, 2:45 AM | Message # 256
Colonel
Awards: 13
I also wish they made more Italy campaign maps! Britain vs. Italy, Canada vs. Italy, Britain vs. Germany, America vs. Italy, America vs. Germany (all in Italy of course). Maps like battle of Anzio and Monte Cassino would be good for FHSW. I hope with the introduction of Brazilian forces they will include more Italy maps with them in it.

HypilotDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-06, 5:45 AM | Message # 257
Lieutenant
The goblin fighter can maybe attached to the wings or under the bombers so it could be deployed in flight(because its fast and can even catch up to the german jets or intercept fighters).Or maybe put it in alaska.

Fritz-KempfDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-06, 9:58 AM | Message # 258
FHSW Wikia Admin
Maybe another thread with only map suggestions? Mappers can take them. I have map in the past, lot of Bf1918maps. But i have not the tools wich work xD (Srry Mr_J) and the time for do it. Lot of idea's!

HypilotDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 0:24 AM | Message # 259
Lieutenant
FHR is adding the krupp protze truck and a cool new french map

Mr_JDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 7:19 PM | Message # 260
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Quote (Fritz-Kempf)
Maybe another thread with only map suggestions? Mappers can take them.

Who would make them real? There are no mappers. I think it would be better to make a deal with other mods like BG42 which has tens of great maps. Same thing about all FH Fan Mappacks

But i have not the tools wich work xD (Srry Mr_J)

I just think it is you who don't want them to work :P

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: