[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61 (m)
Server-side modding 0.61 (m)
mardukDate: Friday, 2017-05-19, 10:47 AM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
For everybody: Please feel free to post suggestions for serverside modding.
For modders: Please explicitly post the intended changes in this thread before applying them.

Applied SSMs:

A Day of Zitadelle
  • Reinstated Ferdinand; spawn is attached to the hut flag, so once Germans cap it, it won't respawn anymore
  • Removed Bergetiger
  • Removed fly-by Stukas and Il2-s

Alaska
  • replaced B29 kit with 2 P51 kits, with 40 second respawn instead of 100 seconds
  • increased maxnumberspawn of T29 to 2

Battle at River Don
  • Increased respawn time of 88 by 100 seconds, captured T-34's - by 30 seconds, Sd.Kfz.251 with Pak 40 - by 30 second

Battle of Angaur
  • Replaced Lion with Jenkins (Fletcher class destroyer)
  • Removed one of the additional Japanese spawn points in the woods (south of flag 5)
  • Removed Japanese spawn APC
  • Immobilized aircraft carrier
  • Replaced LST-1 with 2x LCT Mk 5 because it's bugged and causes lags

Battle of Foy
  • Allies now bleed until they capture flag 3
  • Decreased Goliath spawn time from 5.5 to 2.5 minutes
  • Increased minimal amount of players and time needed to capture last flag

Battle of Luzon
  • decreased respawn time of US vehicles

Battle over Hokkaido
  • Banzai kit that spawns in the tent at Axis main base now has an explosion power of SturmTiger's rocket
  • Two additional Tiger spawn

Berlin Outskirts
  • Changed Maus to Elephant

Bizerte
  • Hafthohlladung pickup kits
  • Gebalte Ladung in Italian AT kit is replaced with Kampfpistole (40 mm HEAT ammunition)

Breakthrough
  • Vehicle layout restored to pre-v0.6 state.

Bombing the Reich
  • lowered objective HP from 260.000 to 100.000
  • Ships' respawn time increased to 6 minutes.

Desert Rose
  • Replaced Bf 109G-2s with Bf 109G-6

Eagles Nest 1945
  • Doubled the respawn time of Greyhound
  • Added 15 seconds to the spawn time of Sherman w/ sandbags

Crete
  • Restored tickets to default FH0.7 values (25% more than in FHSW)
  • Changed flag values from to 40 to 25 (default in FH), so now Germans will have to capture only 2 flags instead of 3 to stop the bleed

Counterattack
  • French tanks in Germain main base replaced by Pz II/38 (t)

Eagles Nest 45
  • Slightly rotated Pak 40 near the tunnel flag so that it can fire on the road below

Eastern Blitz
  • Replaced one Pz. II with Pz. IV Ausf.
  • Decreased the total amount of spawnable Pz. IIIs at the same time from 2 to 1

El Alamein
  • replaced Leopard with Pz III Ausf. J
  • replaced towable Flak 18 with one on SdFkz 8 to avoid AA spamming
  • When Axis/Allies take North flag at the buildings in F1 spawns:
    -halftruck with permanent spawn
    -one stationary 88 mm gun (that also respawns when Allies take that flag)
    -two stationary PAKs (50 mm for Germans (with APCR rounds), 57 mm for Allies)
    -two MG-kits with mines
    -one sniper rifle
    -one 2 cm-/Bofors-Flak on the roof

Fall Gelb-1940
  • added killer cage around French which dissapears after Germans capture all other flags
  • fixed mobile Flak 18 and Stug double spawn
  • Char B1's spawn time decreased by 45 seconds
  • One of the R35 tanks replaced with a Somua S-35
  • Removed one remote Stuka kit, also they don't respawn anymore
  • increased (30%) bleedrate for both teams

Fall Weiß
  • Replaced Pz. III Ausf. E with Pz. IV Ausf. D

Fht Operation Dracula
  • Immobilized Allied carrier
  • Removed the British destroyer
  • Added Chi-Ha APC that spawns after Allies capture the docks flag

Guadalcanal
  • fixed a bug which made the Japanese cruiser Agano not spawn, now spawns when Allies take the village flag because the Allied cruiser also only spawns when the Japanese take that flag

Hungary Forest
  • Increased ticket ratio by 75%

Ilomantsi
  • Teamlocked ISU-152

In the Hell of Bocage
  • Decreased Firefly respawn time from 150 to 100 seconds

Kasserine Pass
  • Removed death zones at Allied base.

Kharkov Winter
  • added 2 Schwimmwagens to German main base
  • 37 mm AA gun now spawns when Soviets take hill flag
  • added SdKfz 10/5 instead of Kettenkrad with Flak 30
  • added M3A1 with towable Bofors for Soviets
  • removed obstacles at the north bridge
  • Changed Axis spotter kit to Ju 88 with bombload of 6x250kg and 28x50kg
  • added one sniper kit to each main base
  • peplaced Carro Armato M13/40 and Semovente da 47/32 with Panzer IV
  • peplaced one of the fighters on both sides with Ju87D and IL2 respectively
  • added Flak 18 on Sd.Kfz. 8 chassis as countermeasure Soviet heavy tanks (spawns when they capture eastern flag)
  • Replaced Bf 109G-6 with Bf 109E

Khota Bharu
  • Bleed ratio increased by the 20% percent for both teams

Operation Forager
  •  D4 flag removed

Operation Goodwood
  • The double Tortoise spawner now releases only one tank

Op. Kikusui Day 1
  • Removed wrenches from Japanese kits
  • Lowered Yamato HP from 108k to 98k (the lowest option availible in map files)

Op. Kikusui Day 2
  • Moved American fleet and spawnrotator planes closer to the Japanese base.

Pakfront
  • Churchill Kangaroo in Russian main base does not respawn once the flag is capped by Germans.

Midway
  • Replaced usual Daihatsu boats on Tsurumi oiler with tanks and field guns
  • Added one halftruck to each flag on the island
  • Added spawnable AT kit for Allies
  • Increased the range of sight from 500 to 1000m
  • Axis are in poccession of sea flags from the start
  • respawn time of submarines increased to 2 mins
  • self-destroy timer for unused ships removed

Raseiniai
  • Made flags marked by number 4 on the minimap recappable

Reichsbahn
  • Removed Jagdtiger that spawns at 3rd flag
  • Replaced Maus with Jagdtiger

Sandstorm
  • Tiger with autoloading cannon now counterspawns in Axis main base

Saipan
  • Moved plane spawnpoints at the last flag, so they don't explode immediately after spawning.
  • Increased time needed to capture flags from 10 to 15 seconds.

Seelow Heights
  • Axis reinforcements (spawn-PZ IV + 2 * Panther and 2 * Stug) spawn on the road leading from the southeastern border of the map when Axis main gets taken

Stalingrad Redsquare
  • four flags removed
  • train remove

Stashuv Area
  • Changed Soviet assault kit with PPSh to officer's kit w/ binoculars
  • Added sniper kit to the Soviet main base (in one of the tents)
  • teamlocked ISU-152

The Merville Battery
  • Increased the bleedrate by 30%

The Nebelwerfer Hunt
  • Removed "Giesskanne"

Trois Points
  • Replaced usual 6pdr's with longer barrel version

Tulagi Island
  • Increased tickets amount by 100%

Westminster 1942
  • Additional Typhoon w/ rockets kit, which spawns near a pile of barrels at British main base.

Westwall
  • Lowered insane Axis bleed from 100 to 8 tickets per min (twice as much as Allied)
  • Removed two SP Tortoises which spawn at the second flag
  • Slightly raised position of the static MG42 overlooking the wooden bridge at flag 2

Zveroboy
  • Restored missing knife in German AT kit

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk
  •  
    XenanabDate: Friday, 2018-03-02, 8:40 PM | Message # 181
    Colonel
    Group: Silver Donator
    Awards: 19
    Quote xxpollenzxx ()
    PakfrontI don't know you guys, but I've never seen Axis win or cap last Soviet Flag, even when the team organizes the attacks and conquer all, always some sneaky infantry takes back one of the five #1 Flags. Even when I think that is not fun that infantries have a place to hide from tanks while hold flags, I think that is correct. BUT I do think that capturing and HOLDING 5 flags taking in mind those sneaky infantries is a little bit too much even for an organized team.
    So, my suggestion was to set those two #1 Flags that are closer to Soviet Main into #2, leaving three 1#, two 2# and Main. AND if we see that doing that Axis starts to win easily we can increase the time of greying the flags or something, but at least we stop with this capture the flag race from North to South to North again and so on.

Another solution could be to just decrease the flag radius of the first outposts so hiding inside the underground bunker is not possible anymore.

mardukDate: Saturday, 2018-03-03, 8:49 AM | Message # 182
    General
    Quote E-3: "i was not trying to push my own ideas here man players just hate to be axis  on Bizerte or Battle over Hokkaido
    i was trying to help out your only guy that does ssm but with this backlesh i think it best i dont do ssm in the future"

lol now you are being a sorehead. You made a mistake and that's ok, we all do that from time to time. But this is no reason to overreact. Just post your suggestions here in the future so they can be discussed.
    + you shouldnt think that you know what players think. Me and lots of others like to play Axis on Bizerte. That "players hate to be Axis" is ONLY YOUR IMPRESSION.

regarding Pakfront
    @Xenanab: I support to first try out your idea.

Counterattack
    @Radio: at least two French tank still spawns in German main base.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

RADIOSMERSHDate: Saturday, 2018-03-10, 7:45 PM | Message # 183
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Group: Bronze Donator
    Awards: 27
    Quote marduk ()
    Counterattack
    @Radio: at least two French tank still spawns in German main base.
    My mistake, I uploaded the original map file itself instead of SSM for some reason, should be applied now.

Added (2018-03-10, 6:45 PM)
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote Xenanab ()
    Another solution could be to just decrease the flag radius of the first outposts so hiding inside the underground bunker is not possible anymore.

The problem is that the flag is situated in the bunker. I can relocate it to the surface but in that case infantry in the bunker will still be able to cap it, unless I decrease the radius to 2 m or even 1m, which would be very inconvenient for ground vehicles. I suggest to block the bunker with sandbags, so no infantry can sneak in it, and decrease the flag radius to 5m.

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Saturday, 2018-03-10, 6:48 PM

xxpollenzxxDate: Saturday, 2018-03-10, 8:07 PM | Message # 184
    Sergeant
    Group: Trusted
    Awards: 1
    But I still think that infantry should be allowed to cap flags, since not always the soviets have the tanks to face the germans, that's why I said the thing of 1-2-3 push map, cuz that way they still can cap but they don't make the game so exausted for germans trying to control 5 flags at once.

XenanabDate: Saturday, 2018-03-10, 8:09 PM | Message # 185
    Colonel
    Quote ;14612 ()
    The problem is that the flag is situated in the bunker. I can relocate it to the surface but in that case infantry in the bunker will still be able to cap it, unless I decrease the radius to 2 m or even 1m, which would be very inconvenient for ground vehicles. I suggest to block the bunker with sandbags, so no infantry can sneak in it, and decrease the flag radius to 5m.

Hm that's really a problem.

Quote xxpollenzxx ()
    But I still think that infantry should be allowed to cap flags, since not always the soviets have the tanks to face the germans

Also this is true.

My suggestion was only there to make it the easiest solution possible. But now I'd like to take it back.

Message edited by Xenanab - Saturday, 2018-03-10, 8:10 PM

crazygameloverDate: Saturday, 2018-03-10, 11:19 PM | Message # 186
    Colonel
    Awards: 13
    Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
    I suggest to block the bunker with sandbags, so no infantry can sneak in it, and decrease the flag radius to 5m.
     I am against this.

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2018-03-13, 6:45 PM | Message # 187
    General
    Regarding Pakfront
    Quote xxpollenzxx: "But I still think that infantry should be allowed to cap flags, since not always the soviets have the tanks to face the germans, that's why I said the thing of 1-2-3 push map, cuz that way they still can cap but they don't make the game so exausted for germans trying to control 5 flags at once."

I fully agree and support this idea and I am also against blocking the bunker with sandbags.

@Radio: what about this stuff btw?

Quote Marduk:
    "Regarding Seelow: when Russians are in the German main base and Germans keep respawning it turns into a bloody carnage since (respawning) German tanks can get used by Russians -it is pretty pointless when Germans can respawn but Russians are waiting for them in Kingtiger etc.

Maybe give Axis team a spawn-PZ IV + a few tanks (2 * Panther and 2 * Stug for example) once. Those vehicles spawn together as a cluster at some spot you chose 150-200 m away from Axis main. This would simulate a limited German counterattack and avoid a useless carnage in their main.

Regarding Bizerte: I do not get the point of adding two more Pz IV. Axis is on the retreat defending a harbour. Where should additional tanks come from suddenly?
    My opinion: keep the stronger anti-tanks-assets for the infantry but leave the Pz IVs out. Those could also affect the balance of the map too strong."

I want to emphasize the latter point: it is not true that Axis has a big disadvantage on that map. The statistics show that Allies won 24 and Axis 20 rounds. Please remove the Pz IVs!

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

RADIOSMERSHDate: Saturday, 2018-03-31, 2:37 PM | Message # 188
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Group: Bronze Donator
    Awards: 27
    Quote marduk ()
    Quote xxpollenzxx: "But I still think that infantry should be allowed to cap flags, since not always the soviets have the tanks to face the germans, that's why I said the thing of 1-2-3 push map, cuz that way they still can cap but they don't make the game so exausted for germans trying to control 5 flags at once."

The idea is nice, but it has one flaw: players will have the outdated minimap which will lead to confusion.

Added (2018-03-31, 1:29 PM)
    Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
    Maybe give Axis team a spawn-PZ IV + a few tanks (2 * Panther and 2 * Stug for example) once. Those vehicles spawn together as a cluster at some spot you chose 150-200 m away from Axis main. This would simulate a limited German counterattack and avoid a useless carnage in their main.

Done. Axis reinforcements spawn on the road leading from the southeastern border of the map.

Added (2018-03-31, 1:31 PM)
    Quote marduk ()
    I want to emphasize the latter point: it is not true that Axis has a big disadvantage on that map. The statistics show that Allies won 24 and Axis 20 rounds. Please remove the Pz IVs!

Alright, I removed those Pz IVs, as it turns out those don't help Axis much.

Added (2018-03-31, 1:37 PM)
    Seems like I deleted SSM for Operation Dracula accidentialy while transfering other files via FTP, so I reuploaded it with one alteration:

• Immobilized Allied carrier

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Saturday, 2018-03-31, 2:34 PM
  •  
    mardukDate: Saturday, 2018-03-31, 3:16 PM | Message # 189
    General
    Thank you very much for your work!

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

xxpollenzxxDate: Saturday, 2018-03-31, 10:04 PM | Message # 190
    Sergeant
    Awards: 1
    Westwall The Reinforcements that Axis get after allieds take flag #4 are pointless. Axis have one minute to recap it before the game is over and those Reinforcements are far away and it takes more than 2 minutes to bring em in. I suggest that those should be when allieds get flag #3, or change the mechanics of the flag #4, like that activates only axis normal bleed or something.
    That or remove once for all those damn spawneable Tortoises!! Beeing a Tortoise is painful enough for axis, shouldn't be also a spawneable vehicle :/

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2018-03-31, 11:31 PM | Message # 191
    Lieutenant General
    pointless to demand that, the whole map is messed up since actual version. You have 3 tortoise on this map THREE !!! and to top that, 2 or 3 with spawn capability, thats so ridicioulus. But the hell comes down to everybody who vote to stay for one single Maus for axis  wink . The allies must be scared to death for german brilliancy of engenering or anything similar wacko
    Not to mention the totally lack of adequate  AP capabillitys against the Tortoise in perimeter of the first flags ...

Only way I could imagine is master redesign of the map and include in the fanmappack, same with pakfront by the way with altering the minimap and so on ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Saturday, 2018-03-31, 11:33 PM

mardukDate: Sunday, 2018-04-01, 11:56 AM | Message # 192
    General
    Quote Robert: " You have 3 tortoise on this map THREE !!! "

Lol, please calm down. This is no basis for any discussion. And who is "You"?! Just, please calm down.

Apart from that I agree that Westwall needs some ssm.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

crazygameloverDate: Sunday, 2018-04-01, 12:56 PM | Message # 193
    Colonel
    Based on my one full playthrough of Westwall, I agree that 2 of the 3 tortoises should be removed. I thought we agreed on this a while back. And perhaps the remaining tortoise should be normal, none-SP

mardukDate: Sunday, 2018-04-01, 1:02 PM | Message # 194
    General
    Quote crazygamelover: "I agree that 2 of the 3 tortoises should be removed"

Either that, or give Germans some PzFaust 150/250 as pic-up-kits.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

bubuDate: Sunday, 2018-04-01, 3:00 PM | Message # 195
    Colonel
    Awards: 31
    Quote marduk ()
    And who is "You"?!

Hahha, general English subject, which refers to whoever considering the map balance. Lol biggrin

I think removing one tortoise, removing SP capabilities from 2 remaining and adding 150/200 pick-up pzfausts would be alright.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2018-04-01, 9:10 PM | Message # 196
    Lieutenant General
    Quote marduk ()
    And who is "You"?! Just, please calm down.

Some kind of 1:1 translation, u are german and know what I mean. I could wrote "there are ..." but don´t lets start splinting hairs ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

crazygameloverDate: Thursday, 2018-04-19, 4:27 PM | Message # 197
    Colonel
    Quote bubu ()
    I think removing one tortoise, removing SP capabilities from 2 remaining and adding 150/200 pick-up pzfausts would be alright.
    Quote marduk ()
    Either that, or give Germans some PzFaust 150/250 as pic-up-kits.

I think we should try to keep the SSMs as simple as possible.  imo just keeping one normal Tortoise is the best option for now, no need for extra work.

Added (2018-04-19, 3:27 PM)
    Kharkov Winter 1941
    replace Yak 9 with MiG 3, since the Yak 9 didn't enter service until October 1942

rickardsvDate: Thursday, 2018-04-19, 11:38 PM | Message # 198
    Private
    Awards: 2
    I have some suggestions for SSM:

On Soletchnogorsk there is a Pz. 740(f) Char B1 that spawns at Flag 2. It's very easy to glitch it through the bridge going to Flag 3 because there is a cow on the bridge that makes the tank fall through. Perhaps remove this cow or change the tank to a smaller one that can fit through.

Add a Valentine Mk. III Gap Jumping Tank to Liberation of Caen to give allies an opportunity to cross the river on the left side of the bridge or jump over mines laid on the bridge.

Add a Valentine Mk. III Gap Jumping Tank to Arnhem first flag (under the bridge). Allies could use it to jump straight up and shoot enemy tanks passing on the bridge, then land under the bridge and take cover. They could also jump up onto the bridge from this position and shoot unaware german tanks in the rear that have already passed.

Some new uses for this fun and underrated tank. smile I don't think it will give an unfair advantage since it's pretty weak on those 2 maps, but it could make for a lot of fun!

Personally I love helis and while there are many Flettners, I'd like to see the much rarer Fa223 added somewhere, for troop transport and machinegun fire. The version without rockets but with machineguns (the rockets destroy the heli w/ passengers onboard due to a bug). Maybe Stashuv Area, or Gold Beach when allies have capped most flags, as a german counterattack measure, flying overhead and dropping off troops to re-cap the house or the trenches.

Tropical

Message edited by rickardsv - Friday, 2018-04-20, 0:08 AM

bubuDate: Friday, 2018-04-27, 3:16 PM | Message # 199
    Colonel
    Awards: 31
    I found out a new Sherman Jumbo with 76.2mm (firefly) gun! https://imgur.com/a/aSb4ycR

Do you guys think it is possible to add it to some maps from 1945? Gazaps maybe?

It was included in one of mappacks Radio posted, from Japanese mappacks or whatever. I found it on map called "cruik".

crazygameloverDate: Sunday, 2018-05-06, 11:35 PM | Message # 200
    Colonel
    Stashuv Area
    -fix teamlock of rus_ger_is2_spawn. It shouldn't be teamlocked at all, as it's a counterspawn that respawns until Russians capture Zarez. Alternatively, repalce rus_ger_is2_spawn with normal teamlocked IS2? Russians seem to be having a hard time, so I suggest the second option
    -teamlock all other (non-counterspawn) tanks that spawn at start for Russians

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61 (m)
    Search: