[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61 (m)
Server-side modding 0.61 (m)
mardukDate: Friday, 2017-05-19, 10:47 AM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
For everybody: Please feel free to post suggestions for serverside modding.
For modders: Please explicitly post the intended changes in this thread before applying them.

Applied SSMs:

A Day of Zitadelle
  • Reinstated Ferdinand; spawn is attached to the hut flag, so once Germans cap it, it won't respawn anymore
  • Removed Bergetiger
  • Removed fly-by Stukas and Il2-s

Alaska
  • replaced B29 kit with 2 P51 kits, with 40 second respawn instead of 100 seconds
  • increased maxnumberspawn of T29 to 2

Battle at River Don
  • Increased respawn time of 88 by 100 seconds, captured T-34's - by 30 seconds, Sd.Kfz.251 with Pak 40 - by 30 second

Battle of Angaur
  • Replaced Lion with Jenkins (Fletcher class destroyer)
  • Removed one of the additional Japanese spawn points in the woods (south of flag 5)
  • Removed Japanese spawn APC
  • Immobilized aircraft carrier
  • Replaced LST-1 with 2x LCT Mk 5 because it's bugged and causes lags

Battle of Foy
  • Allies now bleed until they capture flag 3
  • Decreased Goliath spawn time from 5.5 to 2.5 minutes
  • Increased minimal amount of players and time needed to capture last flag

Battle of Luzon
  • decreased respawn time of US vehicles

Battle over Hokkaido
  • Banzai kit that spawns in the tent at Axis main base now has an explosion power of SturmTiger's rocket
  • Two additional Tiger spawn

Berlin Outskirts
  • Changed Maus to Elephant

Bizerte
  • Hafthohlladung pickup kits
  • Gebalte Ladung in Italian AT kit is replaced with Kampfpistole (40 mm HEAT ammunition)

Breakthrough
  • Vehicle layout restored to pre-v0.6 state.

Bombing the Reich
  • lowered objective HP from 260.000 to 100.000
  • Ships' respawn time increased to 6 minutes.

Desert Rose
  • Replaced Bf 109G-2s with Bf 109G-6

Eagles Nest 1945
  • Doubled the respawn time of Greyhound
  • Added 15 seconds to the spawn time of Sherman w/ sandbags

Crete
  • Restored tickets to default FH0.7 values (25% more than in FHSW)
  • Changed flag values from to 40 to 25 (default in FH), so now Germans will have to capture only 2 flags instead of 3 to stop the bleed

Counterattack
  • French tanks in Germain main base replaced by Pz II/38 (t)

Eagles Nest 45
  • Slightly rotated Pak 40 near the tunnel flag so that it can fire on the road below

Eastern Blitz
  • Replaced one Pz. II with Pz. IV Ausf.
  • Decreased the total amount of spawnable Pz. IIIs at the same time from 2 to 1

El Alamein
  • replaced Leopard with Pz III Ausf. J
  • replaced towable Flak 18 with one on SdFkz 8 to avoid AA spamming
  • When Axis/Allies take North flag at the buildings in F1 spawns:
    -halftruck with permanent spawn
    -one stationary 88 mm gun (that also respawns when Allies take that flag)
    -two stationary PAKs (50 mm for Germans (with APCR rounds), 57 mm for Allies)
    -two MG-kits with mines
    -one sniper rifle
    -one 2 cm-/Bofors-Flak on the roof

Fall Gelb-1940
  • added killer cage around French which dissapears after Germans capture all other flags
  • fixed mobile Flak 18 and Stug double spawn
  • Char B1's spawn time decreased by 45 seconds
  • One of the R35 tanks replaced with a Somua S-35
  • Removed one remote Stuka kit, also they don't respawn anymore
  • increased (30%) bleedrate for both teams

Fall Weiß
  • Replaced Pz. III Ausf. E with Pz. IV Ausf. D

Fht Operation Dracula
  • Immobilized Allied carrier
  • Removed the British destroyer
  • Added Chi-Ha APC that spawns after Allies capture the docks flag

Guadalcanal
  • fixed a bug which made the Japanese cruiser Agano not spawn, now spawns when Allies take the village flag because the Allied cruiser also only spawns when the Japanese take that flag

Hungary Forest
  • Increased ticket ratio by 75%

Ilomantsi
  • Teamlocked ISU-152

In the Hell of Bocage
  • Decreased Firefly respawn time from 150 to 100 seconds

Kasserine Pass
  • Removed death zones at Allied base.

Kharkov Winter
  • added 2 Schwimmwagens to German main base
  • 37 mm AA gun now spawns when Soviets take hill flag
  • added SdKfz 10/5 instead of Kettenkrad with Flak 30
  • added M3A1 with towable Bofors for Soviets
  • removed obstacles at the north bridge
  • Changed Axis spotter kit to Ju 88 with bombload of 6x250kg and 28x50kg
  • added one sniper kit to each main base
  • peplaced Carro Armato M13/40 and Semovente da 47/32 with Panzer IV
  • peplaced one of the fighters on both sides with Ju87D and IL2 respectively
  • added Flak 18 on Sd.Kfz. 8 chassis as countermeasure Soviet heavy tanks (spawns when they capture eastern flag)
  • Replaced Bf 109G-6 with Bf 109E

Khota Bharu
  • Bleed ratio increased by the 20% percent for both teams

Operation Forager
  •  D4 flag removed

Operation Goodwood
  • The double Tortoise spawner now releases only one tank

Op. Kikusui Day 1
  • Removed wrenches from Japanese kits
  • Lowered Yamato HP from 108k to 98k (the lowest option availible in map files)

Op. Kikusui Day 2
  • Moved American fleet and spawnrotator planes closer to the Japanese base.

Pakfront
  • Churchill Kangaroo in Russian main base does not respawn once the flag is capped by Germans.

Midway
  • Replaced usual Daihatsu boats on Tsurumi oiler with tanks and field guns
  • Added one halftruck to each flag on the island
  • Added spawnable AT kit for Allies
  • Increased the range of sight from 500 to 1000m
  • Axis are in poccession of sea flags from the start
  • respawn time of submarines increased to 2 mins
  • self-destroy timer for unused ships removed

Raseiniai
  • Made flags marked by number 4 on the minimap recappable

Reichsbahn
  • Removed Jagdtiger that spawns at 3rd flag
  • Replaced Maus with Jagdtiger

Sandstorm
  • Tiger with autoloading cannon now counterspawns in Axis main base

Saipan
  • Moved plane spawnpoints at the last flag, so they don't explode immediately after spawning.
  • Increased time needed to capture flags from 10 to 15 seconds.

Seelow Heights
  • Axis reinforcements (spawn-PZ IV + 2 * Panther and 2 * Stug) spawn on the road leading from the southeastern border of the map when Axis main gets taken

Stalingrad Redsquare
  • four flags removed
  • train remove

Stashuv Area
  • Changed Soviet assault kit with PPSh to officer's kit w/ binoculars
  • Added sniper kit to the Soviet main base (in one of the tents)
  • teamlocked ISU-152

The Merville Battery
  • Increased the bleedrate by 30%

The Nebelwerfer Hunt
  • Removed "Giesskanne"

Trois Points
  • Replaced usual 6pdr's with longer barrel version

Tulagi Island
  • Increased tickets amount by 100%

Westminster 1942
  • Additional Typhoon w/ rockets kit, which spawns near a pile of barrels at British main base.

Westwall
  • Lowered insane Axis bleed from 100 to 8 tickets per min (twice as much as Allied)
  • Removed two SP Tortoises which spawn at the second flag
  • Slightly raised position of the static MG42 overlooking the wooden bridge at flag 2

Zveroboy
  • Restored missing knife in German AT kit

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk
  •  
    starking018Date: Tuesday, 2018-12-25, 1:24 PM | Message # 281
    Colonel
    Group: Friends
    Awards: 22
    Thank you! I put the files into a new RFA archive. I tried a few things and it worked when I put the file in the server's Mods\FH\Archives\ dir under the name standardmesh_001.rfa. This is convenient because it's just a small file to deploy and it doesn't need to be done again when a new FHSW version is installed. I didn't even need to restart the server. I tried placing the file while the server was running and the fix was working once the server loaded the next map.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

Message edited by starking018 - Tuesday, 2018-12-25, 1:25 PM

mardukDate: Friday, 2019-01-04, 1:18 PM | Message # 282
    General
    Tulagi Island
    Please increase ticket ratio by 100%. Atm the tickets run out so quickly that both teams are just rushing from flag to flag and no real jungle warfare can develop. Increasing the ratio will slow down the dynamic of the map so players can spend more time with ambushes or sniping which would fit the terrain (hills and dense bush) of the map map very well.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

CanukAttakDate: Tuesday, 2019-01-08, 5:53 AM | Message # 283
    Captain
    Awards: 9
    Fall of Berlin

I noticed that flags 1 and 2 on German side still have spawn points on them after allies have captured them but Germans can't recapture those flags, can we remove them?

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2019-01-11, 0:27 AM | Message # 284
    Lieutenant General
    Group: Silver Donator
    Awards: 19
    Map Todtenbruch: needs badly SSM! Germans don´t even have grenades nor a wrench !!! Faust 30 only, but if that is historical correct, ok  dry 

Most important thing are the Flak 88 on the very south slope in their fortifikations. They are very useless because u can´t aim over the top of the surounding wooden fortification and that is very annoying !!! Please lower the wooden fortification or lift the 88 a bit.
    And all Paks a static, that seems very senseless to me please make them all mobile! That adds some unexpected tactical situations to the map on which very most players know the positions of the AT guns .

Map way to Paris: Add one or two Tortoise or any heavy german late war tank to counter these ridiculous heavy tank wave of russians ... otherwise this map is a pure slaughtering against the french. Even if u have a recoilless rifle its almost impossible to harm the OTIS IS4 Objekt bla bla bla not from the side even not on the roof! 
    Maybe anyone else have aditional ideas for this map. Remote bomber / fighterbomberkit maybe ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

starking018Date: Friday, 2019-01-11, 1:48 PM | Message # 285
    Colonel
    Quote Robert_von_Eberhahn ()
    Map way to Paris: Add one or two Tortoise or any heavy german late war tank to counter these ridiculous heavy tank wave of russians ... otherwise this map is a pure slaughtering against the french. Even if u have a recoilless rifle its almost impossible to harm the OTIS IS4 Objekt bla bla bla not from the side even not on the roof! Maybe anyone else have aditional ideas for this map. Remote bomber / fighterbomberkit maybe ...

I agree that the French are somewhat disadvantaged. However, as far as I remember, the French AMX50 spawns relatively early, when the Soviets have captured only 1, 2 or maybe 3 flags, not 4 or 5, so the French only need to remember to start using this tank as soon as it becomes available and they can kill much more tanks much more easily this way. I don't remember when the Jagdtiger spawns. It's an annoying issue that players have to drive those tanks to the front line all the way from the last flag. It would be nice if those tanks could instead spawn near the current front line flag (but then stop spawning there once the Soviets capture that flag, and start spawning near the next flag). If that doesn't work, then at least reduce their respawn time or perhaps increase their numbers.

FranktheEraserDate: Friday, 2019-01-11, 6:39 PM | Message # 286
    Lieutenant
    Group: Bronze Donator
    Awards: 5
    Hi, my first post here in the forum. Ingame I am FraNKVD, aka Frank Amikaze too. I have some proposals too for SSM:

Salerno
    Allies should have Satchels and/or Bazooka as choosable spawnkit, because Italian tanks are immune to grenade launchers.
    AA spawns for Allies can face Flettners, as Allies have to shoot down Flettners with grenade launchers.

Eagle's nest 1945
    Make flag 2 uncap for Germans, once it is lost.

In Soviet Russia, FHSW chooses you. Tkers must be purged. -FraNKVD-

starking018Date: Saturday, 2019-01-12, 10:37 AM | Message # 287
    Colonel
    Hi Frank.

Quote FranktheEraser ()
    Salerno
    Allies should have Satchels and/or Bazooka as choosable spawnkit, because Italian tanks are immune to grenade launchers.
    AA spawns for Allies can face Flettners, as Allies have to shoot down Flettners with grenade launchers.

Allies do have superior tanks on this map, which makes the map somewhat unbalanced in their favor. I would agree that each team needs to have some antitank weapon to spawn with, but I thought that the Allied rifle grenades on this map can penetrate the thinner armors just like the Axis rifle grenades can. If they really can't penetrate, then I would agree about adding a satchel or two to spawn with, but only if something is done to reduce the dominance of the stronger Allied tanks, especially the Sherman (such as reducing their numbers to just 1).

Quote FranktheEraser ()
    Eagle's nest 1945
    Make flag 2 uncap for Germans, once it is lost.

You must be in error somehow. If Axis can't have flag 2 then they are left with only the last flag (main) and the possibility to recapture the town flag down there, which would be untenable for them at that point as long as the Allies have flag 1 (where 3 tanks spawn for allies) which would also be impossible to recapture. Allies could rush to capture flag 2 and predetermine the result of the round early on since Axis team would bleed tickets until the end.

Maybe you are thinking of flag 1, where the tanks spawn. Allies are indeed often able to keep this flag once captured, because it's defensible, especially if they have someone stay there with a tank on the repair pad. But I don't think that this should be a given, no matter how hard the Axis try to counter-attack or what the Allies do. Being able to recapture all these flags allows the Axis team to have more options for things to do than just boring defence, to try and turn the tables more dramatically, get ahead in tickets and make the gameplay more varied and interesting overall. If you believe that the map is unbalanced in Axis' favor I suggest you propose changes to vehicles or weapons, rather than flags.

FranktheEraserDate: Saturday, 2019-01-12, 6:07 PM | Message # 288
    Lieutenant
    Awards: 5
    Quote starking018 ()
    Allies do have superior tanks on this map, which makes the map somewhat unbalanced in their favor. I would agree that each team needs to have some antitank weapon to spawn with, but I thought that the Allied rifle grenades on this map can penetrate the thinner armors just like the Axis rifle grenades can. If they really can't penetrate, then I would agree about adding a satchel or two to spawn with, but only if something is done to reduce the dominance of the stronger Allied tanks, especially the Sherman (such as reducing their numbers to just 1).

Salerno
    As teamplay is normally unexistent, especially in non-push maps, every player should have a kit that allows him to survive to every menace, and allies with a grenade launcher can not do anything. I always play Salerno in allied team and when we infantry take the bases next to axis base we have to flee immediately because of the approaching armour. The main problem is that a lot of people, including me, do not choose tanks and half of the team who gets armour don't know how to make an offensive or just stay in the middle of the map. Also, this map, I propose it could be a pushmap, the axis take flettner and cap far-away-from-allied-frontline flags, and the map becomes a chaos and people get tired of just running from flag to flag, making it everlasting.
    Air troll you should try this map on Allies, and maybe you can understand me better. Giving satchels I think it is not a big issue, and can give allied infantry a chance of survival and a good balance. As for reducing the number of tanks, I have no opinion on that.

Quote starking018 ()
    Maybe you are thinking of flag 1, where the tanks spawn. Allies are indeed often able to keep this flag once captured, because it's defensible, especially if they have someone stay there with a tank on the repair pad.
    Eagle's 1945
    Yes, it is flag 1, sorry for the mistake. Flettners and lack of coordination on allied side, took us the other day half of the round just to take flags 1 and then Axis recaptured flag 1 during the rest of the game... I think it could be made uncap to balance things and don't make allies start again from the beginning taking vehicles from their main.

The forgotten jungle
    Making it a real push map, flag 1 (bunkers), flag 2 (river) and flag 3 (axis base), instead of 2 flags 2 (river and coastal bunkers). In that way, rounds can be eternal and make it boring, as when allies take one flag, axis take the other, and it never ends.

They are just proposals, no need to purge my comments.  sad

In Soviet Russia, FHSW chooses you. Tkers must be purged. -FraNKVD-

starking018Date: Wednesday, 2019-01-16, 12:30 PM | Message # 289
    Colonel
    Quote FranktheEraser ()
    Salerno
    As teamplay is normally unexistent, especially in non-push maps, every player should have a kit that allows him to survive to every menace, and allies with a grenade launcher can not do anything. I always play Salerno in allied team and when we infantry take the bases next to axis base we have to flee immediately because of the approaching armour. The main problem is that a lot of people, including me, do not choose tanks and half of the team who gets armour don't know how to make an offensive or just stay in the middle of the map. Also, this map, I propose it could be a pushmap, the axis take flettner and cap far-away-from-allied-frontline flags, and the map becomes a chaos and people get tired of just running from flag to flag, making it everlasting.
    Air troll you should try this map on Allies, and maybe you can understand me better. Giving satchels I think it is not a big issue, and can give allied infantry a chance of survival and a good balance. As for reducing the number of tanks, I have no opinion on that.

Actually, I tested the American "HEAT" rifle grenade (it's the one in the antitank kit, not the one in the rifleman kit which doesn't say "HEAT" and it's just a fragmentation grenade) against Axis tanks on Salerno, compared it to the Italian "HEAT" rifle grenade against the same tanks, and here's what I found:
    The American "HEAT" rifle grenade has only a little less penetration than the Italian one, which is roughly balanced by the fact that the Allied tanks there have thicker armor overall. Placing shots at bare armor, avoiding all spaced armor and armor that is covered by thick objects such as sandbags, fuel tanks, spare tracks and wheels, etc. (as you should do with any shaped charge weapon!) the American "HEAT" rifle grenade can be used effectively against Axis tanks. The pieces of armor which are too thick are on the whole turret front and only certain parts of the turret side, hull front and hull side of the largest available tanks (medium tanks). Other cases when you may achieve no penetration is when firing at an angle at the thicker parts of the rest of the armor (very thin armor is penetrated at any angle). The Italian "HEAT" rifle grenade penetrated several more of these, like it had only a few more millimeters of penetration. I didn't test it against Allied tanks, but I think that its performance is quite comparable to the performance of the American "HEAT" rifle grenade against Axis tanks. For this reason I'm against enhancing or adding any more infantry antitank weapons. I still think that something can be done about the Shermans, which are not only the best tank, but also have the best and only really effective AA weapon on the map (M2 which can be rotated and elevated completely). I think that reducing their numbers to just one (perhaps replacing the other two Shermans with something of less value) would be good.

Quote FranktheEraser ()
    Eagle's 1945
    Yes, it is flag 1, sorry for the mistake. Flettners and lack of coordination on allied side, took us the other day half of the round just to take flags 1 and then Axis recaptured flag 1 during the rest of the game... I think it could be made uncap to balance things and don't make allies start again from the beginning taking vehicles from their main.

In my opinion a better way to balance this situation is to enable better and more frequent opportunities for Allies to attack and capture flag 1. This is one thing that was greatly deteriorated when the respawn time for the M8 Greyhounds was significantly increased via SSM some time ago, which I was strongly against. I don't remember if I expressed this at the time, but if not, here it is.

Quote Xenanab ()
    Eagles Nest-1945:
    I seem to forgot to increase a few respawn times of allied equipment:

- Greyhound: double the respawn time of these
    - Sherman w/ sandbags: add 15 seconds on their spawn time

This should make it easier for Germans to strike back when they lost the flags in the valley.

I dislike long respawn times in general, but even more so in the case of the M8 Greyhound here. The M8 is easy to kill or even lose it to the terrain or crash it. It is not supposed to be so rare. Allies need fast vehicles on this map all the time, since they are the attackers. Otherwise there are long periods of time when nothing happens. Having a M8 available more of time time increases the chance for Allies to exploit an opportunity to capture a flag or two, without creating an attacking force that's too strong to stop if you were actively defending against it. Also, the M8 is not particularly good or often found in a defensive situation. Heavier armors and repair pads are for that. I think that it is good that Axis have a chance to recapture 1, but that Allies' chances to capture it shouldn't be decreased. Increasing the respawn time of the Greyhound was not a change that significantly eased Axis attacks, but it did mainly hurt the frequency and participation in Allied attacks, slowing the dynamics of the map to the point that the current 35 minute rounds are usually too short and at the same time more often boring.
    I would like the respawn times of the M8 Greyhounds to be restored to the previous value (thus making the risk of Allies losing flag 1 not such a big deal) and I will leave it to Xenanab and Frank to argue whether Allied defences (actual defences, not purely offensive strength) should be increased or decreased.

Message edited by starking018 - Wednesday, 2019-01-16, 12:32 PM

GameplayerDate: Wednesday, 2019-01-23, 7:37 PM | Message # 290
    Silver Donator
    Group: Gold Donator
    Awards: 12
    Suomussalmi 1939

Soviet side has 2x KV2 prototypes and 2x T35 tanks they are very strong against finnish forces.
    so I have suggestions to balance that map a little.

We do not have to remove anything from soviet side, but let's add some weapons for finnish forces.

example:

- 1x or 2x KV1 1940.
    - captured soviet polikarpov I-153 with 250kg bombs if that is posible???
    - Put 4 satchel charge to finnish engineer kit.

These are my suggestions so if that is posible to change that map I'm happy smile

Hates too quick judgement.

aka Gameplayer or Gameplayer500

starking018Date: Wednesday, 2019-01-23, 9:46 PM | Message # 291
    Colonel
    Isn't there a BT hull that the Finnish modified into a self-propelled artillery? Maybe that can do some damage to KV2's side or back.

GameplayerDate: Wednesday, 2019-01-23, 9:51 PM | Message # 292
    Silver Donator
    No there is not that BT42 and also it would not be very accurate, because BT42 was build on year 1942.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Thursday, 2019-01-24, 4:44 PM | Message # 293
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Awards: 27
    Quote marduk ()
    Tulagi Island
    Please increase ticket ratio by 100%. Atm the tickets run out so quickly that both teams are just rushing from flag to flag and no real jungle warfare can develop. Increasing the ratio will slow down the dynamic of the map so players can spend more time with ambushes or sniping which would fit the terrain (hills and dense bush) of the map map very well.

Done.

Tulagi Island
  • Increased tickets amount by 100%

Quote CanukAttak ()
    Fall of Berlin

I noticed that flags 1 and 2 on German side still have spawn points on them after allies have captured them but Germans can't recapture those flags, can we remove them?

I'm afraid I can't fix it via SSM, because soldier spawns and their blockers are defined as separate PCOs (Player controlled Object).

Quote FranktheEraser ()

Salerno

Well, according to the stats, this map seems to be fairly balanced.

Quote onnipatrika54 ()
    Soviet side has 2x KV2 prototypes and 2x T35 tanks they are very strong against finnish forces.
    so I have suggestions to balance that map a little.

Afaik, presence of both KV-2 (first use in February 1940) and T-35 (never used in Winter War) is incorrect, I suggest to remove them altogether and give Soviets a couple of T-28s and additional BT-7 instead. With this change, Finns will be able to take out Soviet tanks their current antitank capatibilities.

Quote onnipatrika54 ()
    - 1x or 2x KV1 1940.

Finns didn't capture any KV tanks during the Winter War, afaik.
    Quote onnipatrika54 ()
    captured soviet polikarpov I-153 with 250kg bombs if that is posible

There is no need for that, see my proposal above, and, besides where would you put it? Soviets have a dedicated airstrip, while Finns don't.
    Quote onnipatrika54 ()
    - Put 4 satchel charge to finnish engineer kit.

Same.
  •  
    GameplayerDate: Thursday, 2019-01-24, 5:13 PM | Message # 294
    Silver Donator
    Well we discussed about these changes with E-3 and we came to this oppinion that we absolutely should not remove KV-2 prototypes, because they only exist in this map.
    with T35 change I'm very ok.

And that's why I suggested to add weapons to fins.

Message edited by onnipatrika54 - Thursday, 2019-01-24, 5:15 PM

starking018Date: Thursday, 2019-01-24, 6:01 PM | Message # 295
    Colonel
    I like having more BT-7s.

E-3Date: Thursday, 2019-01-24, 9:23 PM | Message # 296
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
    Afaik, presence of both KV-2 (first use in February 1940) and T-35 (never used in Winter War) is incorrect, I suggest to remove them altogether and give Soviets a couple of T-28s and additional BT-7 instead. With this change, Finns will be able to take out Soviet tanks their current antitank capatibilities.

why Always remove stuff keep the kv2 on the map.  its the only map were you have the KV-2 prototypes 
    the map Doesn't have to be historically accurate just balanced.
    if you remove prototypes you break what fhsw is standing for  its  secret weapons!
    just give the fins better weapons  and its fixed.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
    and I also play cnc generals.

mardukDate: Friday, 2019-01-25, 9:45 AM | Message # 297
    General
    Regarding Suomussalmi...
    @Gameplayer, E-3: why don't you look into Radios statistics before suggesting to give Finns more anti-tank assets just stating the map is imbalanced?
    The stats say Finns won 13 rounds and Russians only 2 (the kills are with 1143:1337 only lightly in favour of Russians). I remember many rounds where Axis pushed back Soviet attacks with molotov cocktails and anti-tank rifles quite easily.

I strongly recommend to keep everything like it is and not giving the Finns more anti-tanks assets. Maybe even give the Russians some BT-7s as starking supported.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

E-3Date: Friday, 2019-01-25, 3:23 PM | Message # 298
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Quote marduk ()
    Regarding Suomussalmi...@Gameplayer, E-3: why don't you look into Radios statistics before suggesting to give Finns more anti-tank assets just stating the map is imbalanced?The stats say Finns won 13 rounds and Russians only 2 (the kills are with 1143:1337 only lightly in favour of Russians). I remember many rounds where Axis pushed back Soviet attacks with molotov cocktails and anti-tank rifles quite easily.I strongly recommend to keep everything like it is and not giving the Finns more anti-tanks assets. Maybe even give the Russians some BT-7s as starking supported.

Well in that case keep the map the way it is. I have a question does the map statistics also include rounds being played with no players on it ?
    Because in that case finland would win by default. If that's true the map statistics wil be wrong.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
    and I also play cnc generals.

Message edited by E-3 - Friday, 2019-01-25, 3:38 PM

GameplayerDate: Friday, 2019-01-25, 5:05 PM | Message # 299
    Silver Donator
    I agree with marduk.

Can we increase mount of satchels for Finland to 4x in engineer kit and give some 2x Bt-7 tanks for soviets.

Finland still has 2x T28 tanks in that map, but they can hardly penetrate KV-2 and T35 tanks armor.

mardukDate: Friday, 2019-01-25, 5:37 PM | Message # 300
    General
    Fine, if you agree the discussion about Suomussalmi ends now!

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61 (m)
    Search: