[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-24, 2:59 PM | Message # 141
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Yeah of course, but i have no tank for fight against this tank. tongue

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Tuesday, 2012-07-24, 2:59 PM

papipo22Date: Friday, 2012-07-27, 5:01 PM | Message # 142
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
hi !

The tetrarch. This tank, which was created through the initiative of the Vickers company almost did not emerge. Indeed, the English did not want more tanks slight except for reconnaissance missions. However, these missions could eters made ​​by armored cars. Fortunately, the British realized that this tank could be used as part of airborne operation. In Madagascar in 1942 he showed that they were fully operational. It drew him even for a sailplane much larger than the Horsa: Miss Hamilcar glider.

Initially sdkfz.301 Borgward 4 is a remote-controlled demolition machine designed to destroy fortified obstacles (like Goliath). It was converted into a mini tank destroyer, equipped with 6 Panzerschreck and a shield named "wanze" and spears fumigiènes necessary to escape. 56 units are engaged in combat in April 45. Very useful in combat tank in the German capital thanks to their size and maneuverability on the streets.

bm-8-39 82 mm "Katyusha" on truck chassis ZIS-6 vehicle used for urban combat.

Night version of stg 44 using "sperber"

luftfaust equivalent of the Panzerschreck, but to use anti-aircraft supposed shoot down enemy aircraft flying at low altitude. It allows to launch by 9 tubes, 9 20 mm rockets in two bursts. Approximately 80 copies have been delivered and were used during the fighting in Saarbrücken, Dresden and Berlin.

IF you want new planes, I am an expert in this area
( bit help: http://efg.aidemac.net/avionscartes.php )

For more information contact me or damien47

Message edited by papipo22 - Saturday, 2012-07-28, 11:37 AM

papipo22Date: Friday, 2012-07-27, 5:52 PM | Message # 143
Private
Some planes:

heinkel lerche 3 b-2 1945, never release

Ta-183 prototype

mig 9 fs, one of the first russian jet

BI

BI-6

In 1940 Aleksander Yakovlevich Bereznyak conceived the idea of a small target-defence interceptor powered by a Dushkin D-1A-1100 rocket engine using kerosene and nitric acid as fuel, after being told of the engine by Aleksei Isaev. The aircraft which took shape was known as the BI (standing for Bereznyak and Isaev who were responsible for the idea and design) would become the world's first rocket powered fighter, it's first flight under power being on 15/04/1942. The endurance of the BI was considered too short, so in the tradition of the Soviet aircraft industry, it was suggested that ramjets be fitted to the wing tips of the BI-6, in this case 2x Merkulov DM-4 ramjets. The aircraft was tested in a wind tunnel (TsAGI-101) in the spring of 1944 but never flew.

The P-80 Shooting Star program began in 1943 when a team of engineers and designers headed by Lockheed's chief research engineer Clarence 'Kelly" Johnson accepted the challenge to build an airplane that could counter the German jet fighter, the Me 262, in aerial combat over Europe. The preliminary design, using a British-designed, 3,000-pound-thrust turbojet, was submitted to the U.S. Army on June 15, 1943, and was designated the XP-80. Kelly Johnson's handpicked team, dubbed the "Skunk Works," built the first XP-80 in just 143 days, and nicknamed the aircraft "Lulu Belle". The first flight was on January 8, 1944, with Lockheed's chief test pilot, Milo Burcham, at the controls.

for more info contact us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJgZWiMx_Uw&feature=plcp biggrin

Message edited by papipo22 - Sunday, 2012-07-29, 11:22 AM

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 7:03 PM | Message # 144
FHSW Wikia Admin
I like the Lerche and the Wespe, but i think they are not to be created because the VTOL stuff in the mod.

guestDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 10:10 PM | Message # 145
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
at Mimoyecques map how about making the Vergeltungswaffen V-3 cannons installation to fire automated projectiles

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 10:23 PM | Message # 146
FHSW Wikia Admin
Yes, nice idea. Make a city that can be destroyed. That is England, meanwhile the V3 shoots to that city automated. Meanwhile, the British bombers must try to destroy the V3's in the bunkers and the Germans must defend them with Fighter planes and Flak(bunkers). Should be a nice map!

papipo22Date: Saturday, 2012-07-28, 11:36 AM | Message # 147
Private
I think make a city who can be distroyed is not a great idea ^^ But look:

v3 shell

big tube ^^

papipo22Date: Saturday, 2012-07-28, 11:49 AM | Message # 148
Private
"The little aircraft right off the B-29 (left plane)." Is call XB-36 but developed after the war ( 1946 ). This plane musted use to distroy germany from the USA, more than 16 000 km of autonomy, powered by 6 Pratt and Whitney motors ( 3500 ch ). Weight: 148 T. Speed at 10 000 m : 400 km/h

papipo22Date: Saturday, 2012-07-28, 12:03 PM | Message # 149
Private
I think you will love this plane smile :

this aircraft was designed to sever the tail of the enemy planes by colliding. The wings have a leading edge thick magnesium to clip the wings of the enemy and to withstand the shock. The cabin houses the pilot lying prone. With 2 Westinghouse turbojets of 520 kg, the unit can exceed 800 km / h

papipo22Date: Saturday, 2012-07-28, 12:10 PM | Message # 150
Private
do 335

While World War II ended in Europe, a powerful fighter engine push-pull was preparing to enter service with the Luftwaffe. The original configuration of this aircraft gave it phenomenal performance, and he eclipsed all his contemporaries fully equipped with piston engines, while its potential to tackle the massive Allied bomber raids that almost daily pounded the Reich was comparable to that of the jet I-262.

This amazing machine was the Dornier Do-335 piston engine. The creators of air are constantly looking to increase engine power and reduce drag. The increase in power resulting from the adoption of a conventional twin-engine configuration is normally partially offset by an increase in drag due to engine nacelles and a restricted maneuverability.

An alternative arrangement, with two engines mounted in tandem on the front and rear of the unit (push-pull formula) is likely to avoid these disadvantages. With the power of both engines delivered in the axis of the aircraft, the obvious benefits are a smaller frontal area, an aerodynamically clean wing and the elimination of asymmetry problems associated with engine failure.

The Dornier Do-335 was an attempt to use the concept of axial thrust in a practical and efficient fuselage. The apparatus included a propellant mounted in the nose in a conventional manner, and a second motor located in the aft fuselage, causing a pusher propeller.

papipo22Date: Saturday, 2012-07-28, 12:20 PM | Message # 151
Private
And last one for today. Im sad because Italian no have jet in FHSW but some one have been construct: the Caproni-Campini N.1 is the first Italian jet but the pressure blower of the reactor is driven by a piston engine sad

guestDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 11:19 PM | Message # 152
Lieutenant

how about the correct vertical take off ramps for the Bachem Ba 349 (VTOL rocket fighter)

the default side take off ramps are perfect for a Vergeltungswaffen V-1 (Fieseler Fi 103 jet bomb) and not for a VTOL fighter

guestDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 11:21 PM | Message # 153
Lieutenant

Focke Wulf Triebflugel 1944 (VTOL jet propeller fighter)

Heinkel Wespe 1944 (VTOL jet propeller fighter)

Heinkel Lerche 1945 (VTOL fighter)

bloem96Date: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 9:16 PM | Message # 154
Private
please add ragdoll in a patch or in a hotfix for FHSW v0.5 wink its really cool what this guy is doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wS4MheGzIc
its in the Desert Combat mod too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMTSnxut3s&feature=channel&list=UL
i really hope you can do that. its really amazing. btw he already posted the download: http://www.bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=254 (its the BF42Ragdolls_v2.rar file)
please please! v

many thanks!!

Message edited by bloem96 - Thursday, 2012-08-09, 10:45 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2012-08-18, 11:32 AM | Message # 155
General
Awards: 38
Some of my wishes for the future based on the release of 0.5:
  • More new maps, a lot of vehicles are only used on one map and under specific conditions. I also think that most of the current maps are a bit overplayed by now, even with all the new vehicles.
  • A lot of the current FHSW maps lack shadows for static objects which makes them look bland and unfinished.
  • I and many others think the new reload animations are the best thing in 0.5, I would love to see more in this direction. Iron sights pls? biggrin
  • Tanks should be able to pass through wooden fences like in FH2.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2012-08-18, 12:56 PM | Message # 156
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Isn´t it possible to make a compaignonship between BG42 and FHSW in a few cases?! Why not to interchange maps or even units?! between this two mods? That would decrease mapping work and the team could focus on more important stuff.
Iron sides are available in another mod, why not contakt that developper and ask for permission to use it?

Just my 20 cent ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2012-08-18, 1:24 PM | Message # 157
General
Awards: 38
They did exchange vehicles in the past, e. g. Hellcat and Hs 129. But the rules are very strict, it has to be a model that was built from the ground and doesn't use things from models of other mods, e. g. Valentine Gap Jumping Tank isn't allowed because it's based on FH's Valentine. It also has to be from the same category (no ship for a tank) and of equal quality (polygon count).

They could use all the maps from PFC's mappacks because they're partners.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2012-08-18, 1:53 PM | Message # 158
FHSW Wikia Admin
Forgotten Honor mod is death! They have Dutch army, why they don't make an agree to take all over to the FHSW mod with the maps??? Nice to do. And maybe, because the FHT campaign, they can do an easy FHSW campaign as well!!

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 12:04 PM | Message # 159
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Quote (Endless_Nameless)
A lot of the current FHSW maps lack shadows for static objects which makes them look bland and unfinished.

I'm a bit confused now as I just wanted to say the same thing in this topic! A telepathy??? So yeah, almost all maps created exlusively for FHSW have no lightmaps at all. It looks like FHSW devs do not know how to generate lightmaps for statics, what in fact, is a simple task. http://www.bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=125. I've done this for Grodno map. Also I thought I could generate the missing lightmaps that could be used as a client side patch but I had no time lately.

Quote (Endless_Nameless)
I and many others think the new reload animations are the best thing in 0.5, I would love to see more in this direction. Iron sights pls? biggrin

I agree absolutely!

guestDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-29, 10:48 PM | Message # 160
Lieutenant

Fiat 2000 modified version heavy tank 1934

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: