[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
"Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r)
Stefan1990Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
This is a thread to post your suggestions for the next fhsw versions. you can posts pics,videos or other stuff of vehicles, tanks, plans, ships... wicht you want to see in the next fhsw version! the FHSW devs will fallow this thread tensely cool

Dieser thread ist gedacht um euch die möglichkeit zu geben fahrzeuge, panzer, flugzeuge, waffen... die ihr in der nächsten fhsw version sehen wollt zu posten. die fhsw deevs werden diesen thread gespannt verfolgen und versuchen eure vorschläge umzusetzten cool

Please keep in mind that EVERY additional vehicle in FHSW extends the overall loading time of ALL maps!

Add at least a short reason why this vehicle should be added and not just blindly copy/paste everything that you have found somewhere on the net.
When you are about posting a request, think it twice whether excessive time spent for map loading is worth of all less significant prototypes found on the Internet, even if none of maps use them. The more doesn't stand for better, in this case. Thanks for understanding.

All suggestions so far (collected by Fritz Kempf)
All crossed entries = already added in FHSw or planned in next version.

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2012-04-22, 10:33 AM | Message # 101
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Where is Fall Gelb? It was in the mod, but now its gone! I can remember the FT-17 near the French/Belgian border; the WW1 guns on the French airfield. But why its out the mod? Btw, this have the FH mod. C7P in German service as C7P(p).

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Sunday, 2012-04-22, 10:37 AM

MannsDate: Monday, 2012-04-30, 1:55 PM | Message # 102
Colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 11
Space Suits for Go 229

to replace the normal pilot kit

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2012-04-30, 5:30 PM | Message # 103
General
Awards: 38
blink laugh

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 6:54 PM | Message # 104
FHSW Wikia Admin
Make just the Renault UE vehicle and you can have this!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 0:14 AM | Message # 105
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Quote (Manns)
Space Suits for Go 229

to replace the normal pilot kit

I mean to remember that it was a compromise because the 229 had no pressurised cabin and so they developed a pressure suit.

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 0:29 AM | Message # 106
Lieutenant General
If it´s possible the FHSW devs could add a hollowcharge (Stielgranate 41) for the 3,7 cm PAK with a range of about 250 metres.

Regards, der Eberhahn

Fritz-KempfDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 2:53 PM | Message # 107
FHSW Wikia Admin
I want a modified version of this mod!

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file....l;39224

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 3:46 PM | Message # 108
General
I downloaded this mod a long time ago and although Norwegian Resistance is an interesting theme, the mod itself is a mess. The quality is just way below FH standards and everything seems to be still WIP. The "toilet houses" with closable doores and the skis are funny though. happy

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-15, 6:08 PM | Message # 109
Lieutenant General
Here is another list of ideas:

- Dear FHSW Devs please take a look at the hughe difference in handling between tha BF 109 and the Spitfire and adjust it right. The difference between Spit an 109 was never so hughe like in FHSW. I think it is a tricky job to finetune, that but I hope to your reason. The second thing is the handling of the Jabo version of the BF 109 , that handling is very worse and seems like that bad as a Stuka and I think that could not really be.

- Another balancing thing is the lack of the FW 190 in early war scenario for example in battle of britain.
Quote (Wikipedia)
The Fw 190 A was at its introduction, the Allied fighters far superior in terms of performance. The standard fighter of the RAF, the Spitfire V was exceeded to such an extent that the losses of the RAF rose sharply. The British pilots called the Fw 190 "Butcher Bird". In Operation Jubilee in 1942, mainly the Fw 190 was used against the British Spitfire. The ratio was 1:3 in favor of the air battle of the British, about 300 to 115 Spitfire Fw 190 At the end of the battle, the Luftwaffe Focke-Wulf Fw 25 had lost 190 and the Royal Air Force Supermarine Spitfire 106. In August 1942, was increased in response to the Fw 190 A, the maximum boost pressure of the Spitfire V of 12 lbs / sqin to 16 lbs / sqin, which meant low altitude combat a significant increase in performance. Despite this, the Spitfire V not match the performance of the Fw 190A. For low level missions, therefore, a version of the Merlin engine was manufactured with a reduced compressor wheel, the height achieved at the expense of performance an even better performance at low altitude and was able to pull so at least at low altitudes with the Fw 190A.

and also I mean that the presence of the FW 190 is too little over all the maps sad

- Please increase the speed of the WGr 21, my research say that it´s speed is 1200 km/h but if I fire that one on Bombing the reich it seems very slow to me.

- The R4m rocket "Orkan" saw also action under the wings of the FW 190, so I would glad to see a FW 190 with that armament on Bombing the reich happy

- My next request is to do a bit finetuning in placing the Me 262 on various maps. My personally wish is:

- Schwalbe and Sturmvogel on Breakthrough
- Heimatschützer on Alpenfestung
- Pulkzerstörer and Schwalbe with R4M rockets on Bombing the Reich
- ME 262 Nightfighter on Operation Blacknight

- Another nice thing would bee the possibility to drive backwards wit a jetpropelled plane because now it´s impossible to go in the hangar and repair ad get out again sad

- next thing is the equipment of the Fallschirmjäger kit with FG 42. My wish is to put following thing and options in that kit:

- apply funktion on integrated bibods
- Zielfernrohr (scoped)
- bajonett (integrated)
- grenades
- Semi / automatic
- Rifle grenades

- I would be happy if it will be possible to add the rescueboats again to the naval vessels on Rheinübung. Perhaps a rubberboat on ther german Schnellboot?

- In thinking of FH 2 perhaps it will be sensefull to add a "radarfunktion" to the small reconnaissance plane (and add the "Storch" as counterpart for the germans)?

- There are 2 versions of the Porsche Jagdtiger: The "Ferdinand" and the "Elefant" it would be great do bring the details (mainly radiooperater MG) in and add a comanders cupola, because it´s very hard to stay in ambush with that beast and could nearly see nothing and the engine runs constantly sad . I´m not shure but I mean to remember that in the side off the hull are small slots for firing with MP 40 at close Infantry. I think many people would be happy about that details smile

- Anyone wrote a little time ago that the frontal Armor of the M36 is much thicker than now here in game. So it would bee sensefull to change that in historicall order.

That´s all for today and perhaps someone leave a comment here. Regards, der Eberhahn

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Tuesday, 2012-05-15, 6:15 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-15, 11:55 PM | Message # 110
General
I can't really say much about the fighter plane related things because I usually refrain from using them.

Quote (Robert_von_Eberhahn)
- apply funktion on integrated bibods
- Zielfernrohr (scoped)
- bajonett (integrated)
- grenades
- Semi / automatic
- Rifle grenades

lol Rambo kit tongue
That sounds a bit overpowered imo, maybe grenades OR rifle grenades and only as a single pickup kit on the map.

I would be happy if it will be possible to add the rescueboats again to the naval vessels on Rheinübung. Perhaps a rubberboat on ther german Schnellboot?

I like rescue boats, too.

There are 2 versions of the Porsche Jagdtiger: The "Ferdinand" and the "Elefant" it would be great do bring the details (mainly radiooperater MG) in and add a comanders cupola, because it´s very hard to stay in ambush with that beast and could nearly see nothing and the engine runs constantly . I´m not shure but I mean to remember that in the side off the hull are small slots for firing with MP 40 at close Infantry. I think many people would be happy about that details

I think ingame it's the "Ferdinand" although it's called "Elefant", so historically there shouldn't be a cupola or MG seat. But for a "Elefant" it would be nice. smile

And yes it had four pistol ports, two in the back and one on the left and right side.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 2:28 AM | Message # 111
Lieutenant General
Quote (Endless_Nameless)
lol Rambo kit tongue
That sounds a bit overpowered imo, maybe grenades OR rifle grenades and only as a single pickup kit on the map.

Hehe the Fallschirmjäger was the elitetroops of the Wehrmacht (grüne Teufel) and it was their equipment and everything I wrote is on the FG42 without the scope, that is only sometimes on, but every rifle has a standard place to fit one. I didn´t mean that it should be a spawnkit but yes, a pickup kit. I could imagine that the Devs do it as a kit that is composed by chance?!

Quote (Endless_Nameless)
I think ingame it's the "Ferdinand" although it's called "Elefant", so historically there shouldn't be a cupola or MG seat. But for a "Elefant" it would be nice. smile

And yes it had four pistol ports, two in the back and one on the left and right side.

OK the Ferdinand had no cupola but the pistol slots. But it was only used on Kursk. Directly after that the surviving 50 tanks are converted with cupola and front MG and named Elefant. But I mean to remember that the Ferdinand ingame has a cupola wacko ?! It would be realy great if he could have detailed equipment like tha Jagdtiger smile !!!

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 2:46 AM

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 2:32 PM | Message # 112
General
OK the Ferdinand had no cupola but the pistol slots. But it was only used on Kursk. Directly after that the surviving 50 tanks are converted with cupola and front MG and named Elefant. But I mean to remember that the Ferdinand ingame has a cupola ?! It would be realy great if he could have detailed equipment like tha Jagdtiger !!!

You're right it has a cupola, well then it's just a mixed Ferdinand/Elefant at the moment.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 4:38 PM | Message # 113
Lieutenant General
OK biggrin so let´s hope the best and perhaps we see it in FHSW 0.6 shades

xGoldxDate: Thursday, 2012-05-17, 11:24 PM | Message # 114
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
I have some idea for this mod (world of tanks)

IS-4,IS-7,IS-8,T110E5,M103,T32,M46 Patton,E-100,E-75,E-50,Panther II,KV-13 Tanks add this mod please

IS-4 (Russian)
122mm or 130mm Gun
140/160/100 Front,Side,rear
250/200/150 Turret armor
IS-7 (Russian)
130mm Gun
150/150/80 Front,side,rear
240/200/170 Turret armor
IS-8 (Russian)
122mm Gun
120/80/80 Front side rear
203/150/120 Turret armor
T110E5 (USA)
120mm Gun
254/127/54 Front side rear
203/127/127 Turret armor
M103 (USA)
120mm Gun or 105mm
203/127/54 Front side Rear
127/127/54 Turret armor
T32 (USA)
105mm Gun
127/70/54 Front side rear
294/127/54 Turret armor
M46 Patton (USA)
105mm or 90mm
102/70/54 Front side rear
102/102/70 Turret armor
E-100 (German)
128mm or 150mm
200/150/150 Front side rear
240/150/150 Turret armor
E-75 (German)
105mm or 128mm
160/120/120 Front side rear
252/160/160 Turret armor
E-50 (German)
105mm or 88mm
120/80/80 front side rear
180/120/120 front side rear
Panther II (German)
88mm or 75mm
100/80/80 front side rear
120/?/? Turret armor
KV-13 (Russian)
85mm or 76mm
120/80/60 Front side rear
?/?/? turret armor
VK 4502P Ausf B (German)
128mm or 105mm
170/100/100 Front side rear
252/160/160 Turret armor
World of Tanks style armor and guns please add this tanks

Message edited by xGoldx - Thursday, 2012-05-17, 11:26 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 12:08 PM | Message # 115
General
The focus of this mod has always been the Second World War and I hope they keep it. So I think that at least the prototype should be from max early 1945. IS-7, IS-8, T110E5, M103 and M46 are clearly after War designs. IS-4, T32, KV-13 and E-series are debatable but could be added theoretically. Ningen is actually working on a VK4502P at the moment, so that's probably the most realistic suggestion.

But come on there are so many tanks missing that were built in small and big numbers but acutally used in combat, pick some of them. (no offense btw.) wink
Ger: "Sturer Emil", "Dicker Max", Hummel, Nashorn, Neubaufahrzeug, Flakpanzer 38(t), Panzer II "Flamingo", Raupenschlepper Ost ...
SU: T-60, T-70, T-80, T-44, BA-10, BA-64, Komsomolets tractor ...
USA: M24 Chaffee, M12 GMC, M40 GMC, DUKW ...
GB: Tetrarch, Challenger, Comet, Archer, Achilles, Crusader AA ...

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

xGoldxDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 1:09 PM | Message # 116
Private
how kill maus ? maus has 200mm armor and 128mm gun? T29 and IS-3 never kill maus. IS-7 or T110 has more penetration value to kill maus
T29 has 102mm armor and 105mm gun
IS-3 has 110mm armor and 122mm gun

add T30 with 155mm gun and 120mm gun
make armor weak points example:
Front Weak point
Space armor (Side armor; E100 has space armor)

maybe tank thirdperson like bad company 2 or bf3 camera mode

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 1:09 PM | Message # 117
Lieutenant General
Quote (Endless_Nameless)
But come on there are so many tanks missing that were built in small and big numbers but acutally used in combat, pick some of them. (no offense btw.) wink
Ger: "Sturer Emil", "Dicker Max", Hummel, Nashorn, Neubaufahrzeug, Flakpanzer 38(t), Panzer II "Flamingo", Raupenschlepper Ost ...
SU: T-60, T-70, T-80, T-44, BA-10, BA-64, Komsomolets tractor ...
USA: M24 Chaffee, M12 GMC, M40 GMC, DUKW ...
GB: Tetrarch, Challenger, Comet, Archer, Achilles, Crusader AA ...

Absolutly agree!!!

Endless_NamelessDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 1:20 PM | Message # 118
General
Quote (xGoldx)
how kill maus ? maus has 200mm armor and 128mm gun? T29 and IS-3 never kill maus. IS-7 or T110 has more penetration value to kill maus

You're right but you have to take into account that in Battlefield are also planes and infantry that can take out tanks pretty fast. Also to win a round you have to take flags and this is going to be very difficult with the clumsy and slow Maus. smile

btw. there are weaker points on tanks, we also have a 3rd person camera and spaced armor (Schürzen, sandbags, tracks, meshes) has an effect ingame. happy

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

xGoldxDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 1:54 PM | Message # 119
Private
oh good how do tank 3rd ? in battlefield 1942 I press c to 3rd person but aim is not work sad

Endless_NamelessDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 2:36 PM | Message # 120
General
Hmm that's strange, have you tried to use the F9-F12 keys? You can also try to create a new profile that resets all keyboard settings to default.

€: Oh wait you can't aim in 3rd person if that's what you were suggesting. I misunderstood that part, sry. sad

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » "Please add this to next FHSW version" Thread (r) (Post here your suggestions....)
Search: