[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61 - New thread (m) (New SSM thread that replaces the previous one)
Server-side modding 0.61 - New thread (m)
bubuDate: Sunday, 2020-08-16, 10:15 AM | Message # 21
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 27
Update as of 10th Aug:
- Konstantinovsk:
    - SSM done - ready for playing on the main server.

- Alaska:
    - Testing done
    - AMX50  spawns without issues and is locked inside a death-trap
    - The disconnect issue prevails - a kit spawning in tent in mainbase might be the problem, E3 is investigating

- Appenines:
    - balancing (as per Appeninnes problem) done
    - Team lock on axis planes had to be removed to alter the models available
    - Added AA 50cal-quad and T77, however they can't be team locked as they act as counterspawned objects

- Issues with Midway-42, Berlin-45:
    - Map loading screen is incorrect possibly due to the lexiconall.dat file

Next steps:
- Alaska
    - Fix it dry

- Savoy 1940
    - Add 3x BMW motorcycles to axis main if possible, probably spawn 1 and when taken another one spawns in short time
    - Investigate possibility of adding push mode

- Issues with Midway-42, Berlin-45:
    - Attempt to use 0.6 version of the maps on the test server and see if it fixes the issues
    - Attempt to use lexiconall.dat file from Eye both on server and client and see if it fixes the issues
    - Until then both maps will be removed from rotation until fixed

Radio, would u be able to take on Savoy, while E-3 is going insane with Alaska pls?

Message edited by bubu - Sunday, 2020-08-16, 10:19 AM

larxghhDate: Monday, 2020-08-17, 6:18 PM | Message # 22
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 1
Can the 190 d9 in alpenfestung be armed with a 250kg sc250?

mardukDate: Monday, 2020-08-17, 9:04 PM | Message # 23
General
Awards: 42
Quote Bubu: "- Konstantinovsk:
    - SSM done - ready for playing on the main server."

SSM isn't done. I tested it a few days ago...

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

E-3Date: Tuesday, 2020-08-18, 0:04 AM | Message # 24
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 8
Quote marduk ()
SSM isn't done. I tested it a few days ago...

I am guessing the ssm wasn't active on the main server at that time.
Because on my offline tests the ssm was working fine I already gave the ssm to bubu

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2020-08-18, 1:59 PM | Message # 25
Colonel
Yes, sorry guys, forgot to upload to main server. I uploaded both appenines and konstantinovsk yesterday night.

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2020-08-18, 5:41 PM | Message # 26
General
Suomussalmi
In E6 (exactly between church flag and E6 flag) there is a sign at the front of a house that says "dies ist eine schreckliche karte"
(this is a terrible map). I don't know what modder misused his rights there but please remove that shit!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

E-3Date: Tuesday, 2020-08-18, 8:38 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 8
Quote marduk ()
In E6 (exactly between church flag and E6 flag) there is a sign at the front of a house that says "dies ist eine schreckliche karte"(this is a terrible map). I don't know what modder misused his rights there but please remove that shit!

Then that was already present on the map because this cannot be done by a ssm, only way to remove something like that is to completely remove it from the map and then reupload the map and redownload it  to everybody.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

Message edited by E-3 - Tuesday, 2020-08-18, 8:39 PM

bubuDate: Wednesday, 2020-08-19, 8:37 AM | Message # 28
Colonel
Quote marduk ()
SuomussalmiIn E6 (exactly between church flag and E6 flag) there is a sign at the front of a house that says "dies ist eine schreckliche karte"
(this is a terrible map). I don't know what modder misused his rights there but please remove that shit!

Quote E-3 ()
Then that was already present on the map because this cannot be done by a ssm, only way to remove something like that is to completely remove it from the map and then reupload the map and redownload it to everybody

Yep, must be an object from the guy who made the map or a guy who modded the map file. Nothing we can do apart from modding the map again and redistributing in the mappack.

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2020-08-19, 10:56 AM | Message # 29
General
There was the same sign in a house on Orel many years ago when Degtarev was still around. He hated Orel and I think he put it there. Now it is on Suomussalmi. It is pretty weird.

Quid pro quo.

bubuDate: Saturday, 2020-08-22, 9:15 AM | Message # 30
Colonel
User "adolfgghitlercom" has been banned from the forum for offensive nickname and his posts have been deleted.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europ Community! » Mapping » Server-side modding 0.61 - New thread (m) (New SSM thread that replaces the previous one)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: